Need a Little black ANDROID N1 carry pouch

This is a discussion on Need a Little black ANDROID N1 carry pouch within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, I know this is most likely a silly question and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this one. ...

Thread: Need a Little black ANDROID N1 carry pouch

Need a Little black ANDROID N1 carry pouch

Ok, I know this is most likely a silly question and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this one. I will appologize in advance if it's not, and I'll hope the mods will move it for me.

Is there anyone here who has one of the little black ANDROID carrying pouches they don't need or would like to get rid of? I just lost mine, and it's my favorite way to carry/protect my N1 when I'm traveling. When I board a plane I just put my N1 in the pouch and then into my briefcase. I contacted HTC and Google but neither could help me. I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Thanks!
    Skip

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i have one but i live in australia so if you want to pay for shipping from here i can send it to you

Quote Originally Posted by skipintexas View Post
    Ok, I know this is most likely a silly question and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this one. I will appologize in advance if it's not, and I'll hope the mods will move it for me.

Is there anyone here who has one of the little black ANDROID carrying pouches they don't need or would like to get rid of? I just lost mine, and it's my favorite way to carry/protect my N1 when I'm traveling. When I board a plane I just put my N1 in the pouch and then into my briefcase. I contacted HTC and Google but neither could help me. I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Thanks!
    Skip
    Call HTC. Some people have said that they will send you one for free. I think one guy said they charged him $10.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links