Reputable Accessories stores?

This is a discussion on Reputable Accessories stores? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ive seen a couple recommendations for specific things such as case-mate and what not. And I see some of those online stores that look decent, ...

Thread: Reputable Accessories stores?

Reputable Accessories stores?

Ive seen a couple recommendations for specific things such as case-mate and what not. And I see some of those online stores that look decent, I was just hoping I could order all my accessories from one place, and most of the accessory stores just look like shadey yahoo stores and stuff. Ive had bad experiences with some of these vendors in the past. If it happens that some of the shadey yahoo shops are actually decent than I most certainly dont mind ordering from there. I was just hoping you all could recommend some shops that you have already had good experiences with.

EDIT: I just noticed this forum itself had a store that has everything I need. Please pardon my inattention!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Shop Safe & Avoid Scams

I use this site if I'm not sure of the vendor and I need to look at some feedback.

Seido of course, Nexus One Forum wouldn't be partnered with a crap accessory shop, I haven't actually bought anything from there yet, they have some good stuff on there though
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

worked for me

I got everything here.

A few cases, extra battery, car mount, bicycle mount, cables, the whole nine...shipped to me in a few days. seems reputable. hope this helps

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links