Platronic Pocket Charger

This is a discussion on Platronic Pocket Charger within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm just not happy the way my N1 is always out of charge for a full day use. Instead of buying an additional battery, I'm ...

Thread: Platronic Pocket Charger

Platronic Pocket Charger

I'm just not happy the way my N1 is always out of charge for a full day use. Instead of buying an additional battery, I'm thinking of getting this

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Plantronics-Explorer-390-TipExchange/dp/B0037YBI70/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1267482068&sr =8-9]Amazon.com: High Capacity Rechargeable Pocket Charger for the Plantronics Explorer 390 with TipExchange Technology: Electronics[/ame]

In that case, I don't have to turn off the phone and change battery. I can just plug it in on the go if I don't have any AC adapter or USB ports around. The Platronic BT phones uses the same Micro USB port.

What's your thought?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

looks interesting tho i want to kno how long it'll take to charge

I needed something local like this recently and bought a Duracell 1000 mAh item similar to this. It really doesn't charge the Nexus One completely, but what I needed was something to use while geocaching.

The one you found would be enough for about 2 or 3 charges.

The Duracell comes with a USB to mini USB. I see that the one you found has a goofy adapter tip arrangement. It might be easier to get a short cheap USB to micro USB off of ebay.

Assuming the build quality and weight is OK, I would say you found a winner. :nexusx:

If you buy it, please report back.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I've been using the imp500 with my iPhones for over a year. Now I use it with the Nexus one. All you need is a micro usb tip (which they sell for a premium price... but it's worth it). It will charge your phone multiple times.

IPhone Battery Pack, Backup Extender 3G s, External Power IPhone

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links