Cases and the Dock

This is a discussion on Cases and the Dock within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Would either the Gelli case or the Innocase interfere with N1 fitting the desktop dock? Not sure if I should get a case or just ...

Thread: Cases and the Dock

Cases and the Dock

Would either the Gelli case or the Innocase interfere with N1 fitting the desktop dock?

Not sure if I should get a case or just go with a screen protector. New User could use some advice.

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I will assume that when you refer to dock you are referring to the Google dock. From my understanding, the two cases you mentioned will not work with the Google dock as they add too much bulk.

I don't have my N1 yet (just placed the order Today), and decided that I would rather have a case on my phone(ordered the case mate tough case) and be protected then risk it without a case.

Hopefully someone with the mentioned cases and dock will answer.

I have three different cases, one of them the case-mate gelli case and none of them fit with the google dock but the gelli is very easy to slip on and off to pop into the dock. Screen protector is great if for nothing than to help with smudging!

Cases and Google Dock feedback

Thank you for the feedback

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links