Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

This is a discussion on Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Thanks for the pics! I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. It has been an absolute nightmare of an ordering process, but i'm hoping ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

Thanks for the pics! I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. It has been an absolute nightmare of an ordering process, but i'm hoping the case will be worth the long wait. I made the mistake of first ordering a cheap case and will not do that again.

YXB
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Looks almost identical to the cheap silicone/hard plastic cases off ebay.

I'm digging the pattern though!
    I totally agree with you. You can get the same or better at ebay for a lot less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by YXB View Post

I totally agree with you. You can get the same or better at ebay for a lot less.
    I don't like the big branding on the case. can someone recommend me a similar/ better one off ebay? thanks.

I use the ebay crystal one.its like super ball rubber. Just search for it
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown723 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YXB View Post

I don't like the big branding on the case. can someone recommend me a similar/ better one off ebay? thanks.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I got my Case-Mate Gelli case a few days ago. I love the case but the only issue I have with it is that it sits on the edge of the screen, so if you have a screen protector, sometimes it starts to peel it up.

I actually installed the screen protector they supplied and it tends to start to lift it every now and then. When it does it, it looks like air is getting under the screen (like a small bubble). I'll try to take some pics and put them up so you guys can see.

Other than that, the case is fricken nice. I love how small/low of a profile it has.

Quote Originally Posted by mguindon10 View Post
    I got my Case-Mate Gelli case a few days ago. I love the case but the only issue I have with it is that it sits on the edge of the screen, so if you have a screen protector, sometimes it starts to peel it up.

I actually installed the screen protector they supplied and it tends to start to lift it every now and then. When it does it, it looks like air is getting under the screen (like a small bubble). I'll try to take some pics and put them up so you guys can see.

Other than that, the case is fricken nice. I love how small/low of a profile it has.

I have the same problem, Just got the case yesterday. I was using an anti glare screen, and the corners were pushing up. The search begins for a very sticky new screen protector!

I also got the "Gelli" case based upon the recommendations here. I really like the case but have experienced the same issue with the edge of my screen protector lifting. Finding the perfect case can be a challenge. My primary phone (Sprint Hero) uses a rubber (or is it silicon?) textured case that I really like (got it from Sprint). I also like the clear polycarbonate cases - on some gadgets. I got one from techiewarehouse.com with a rubberized coating (no longer clear) and I love it. Quite thin too. Tough choice: the Gelli or rubberized plastic case.
    Thanks for all the advice.
    El Mono

Had this case for a while, have to say I love it. Really excellent quality and it makes me feel more comfortable gripping the phone. Without the case I was always scared of it slipping out of my hands!

The cutouts for everything is perfect, couple of issues however. Anyone not think that the when you press the volume or power buttons it feels more stiff?

I only installed my gelli case for a few minutes before i sent back my nexus one. so i've been stuck with a gelli-case with screen protector and also a amzer blue snap on crystal hard case. i won't be needing them anymore since now my attention has been diverted to the droid incredible... so any takers on these items??? shoot me a PM. all i'm asking for is a couple of bucks so i can ship it to u...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Will Survive View Post
    I only installed my gelli case for a few minutes before i sent back my nexus one. so i've been stuck with a gelli-case with screen protector and also a amzer blue snap on crystal hard case. i won't be needing them anymore since now my attention has been diverted to the droid incredible... so any takers on these items??? shoot me a PM. all i'm asking for is a couple of bucks so i can ship it to u...
    SOLD!!! as of now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links