Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

This is a discussion on Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; x4 on the screen protector edge lifting issue, very annoying. I don't think you'll find a screen protector that will stick hard enough to avoid ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

x4 on the screen protector edge lifting issue, very annoying. I don't think you'll find a screen protector that will stick hard enough to avoid this otherwise it could damage your screen if you decide to remove it.

Has anyone found a case that doesn't quite line up with the edge of the screen or maybe covers just a little bit over the edge. I think that would solve the problem.

Other than this problem I love the Gelli case.

I'm using the clarivue clear screen protector and never had any lifting issues using my gelli case with it. Given I put the protector on and let it sit overnight before putting the case back on. I did have issues with the protector provided with the gelli case (used it for a day before the clarivue came in) so I'm not sure if it was the quality of the screen protector or maybe just need to let the thing sit and settle

Yep, I let my clear armor screen protector sit overnight without the Gelli case and about half way through the next day the edges started lifting. Maybe I'll give the clarivue clear screen protectors a try. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links