Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

This is a discussion on Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Got my Case-Mate GelliCase today in the mail. Here are some pics: Too bad i just sent the N1 back to HTC and gonna wait ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

Case-Mate GelliCase Delivered Today... Pics

Got my Case-Mate GelliCase today in the mail. Here are some pics: Too bad i just sent the N1 back to HTC and gonna wait 22 days... hopefully. Feels pretty nice once its in ur hands. shipped on feb.25 so not bad for time coming from SF. still waiting for my other case from cheap N1 dot com. ordered three weeks ago and on backorder. poor customer service. great job case-mate. love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks almost identical to the cheap silicone/hard plastic cases off ebay.

I'm digging the pattern though!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I have both. The Case-mate is made out of a much better, cushy, and pleasing material. It's also a lot easier to access the side buttons.

I also have both and the gelli case is much nicer, cuts are better on the gelli and it is easier to slip on and off.

I just got a gelli case today and I'm pretty pleased with it. The fit and cutouts couldn't be any better, the only thing that bothers me a little is the stickiness of it. I keep the phone in my pocket and while it isn't nearly as sticky as the silicone covers, it doesn't come out as easily as the hard covers either. I believe it will work fine once I get used to getting it out of the pocket, but right now it occasionally gets a little hung up. Overall a great case though, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a snug fitting case that will offer some drop protection.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Looks almost identical to the cheap silicone/hard plastic cases off ebay.

I'm digging the pattern though!
    Yep my thaoughts exactly.

I don't like the huge company engraving on the back. Horrible.ill take the eBay one any day
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I got one of those cheap crystal skins for free to test out... cant' wait for my Innocase II to arrive today that's for sure. It's a pita to press the volume or power button.

I really like the pattern on that case, it looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    I got one of those cheap crystal skins for free to test out... cant' wait for my Innocase II to arrive today that's for sure. It's a pita to press the volume or power button.

I really like the pattern on that case, it looks pretty sweet.
    My $6 silicon case from eBay is perfect. It fits well and all the buttons work. That said I am waiting for an otterbox case. Case mate tough case seems good but does not offer enough front protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Survive View Post
    Got my Case-Mate GelliCase today in the mail. Here are some pics: Too bad i just sent the N1 back to HTC and gonna wait 22 days... hopefully. Feels pretty nice once its in ur hands. shipped on feb.25 so not bad for time coming from SF. still waiting for my other case from cheap N1 dot com. ordered three weeks ago and on backorder. poor customer service. great job case-mate. love it!

Have you notice any lint attracting into the case when it's in your pocket? I hate that. I don't have this kind, but I got kinda similar to that and it attract so much debris in my pocket. I only use it if a must protection when needed, otherwise, I use a plastic kind I got from ebay. Hella cheap, as in poorly built. :rofl3: But I guess it'll do the job for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links