Where the hell is a car dock for this thing?!

This is a discussion on Where the hell is a car dock for this thing?! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; So it's been a few months and I gotta know. Where's the car dock already? I love using the google navigation and pandora while i'm ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is a car dock for this thing?!

Angry Where the hell is a car dock for this thing?!

So it's been a few months and I gotta know. Where's the car dock already? I love using the google navigation and pandora while i'm driving but it's getting old holding the phone on my lap while traveling. We really need google to release this thing and I'm just wondering if anyone knows when it'll be released.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am waiting for it too

i'm more impatient than you

I don't know if this helps but i've been impatient as well, especially due to my love for Pandora and having no sense of deirection, i caved in and got this. I mean they have more but i preferred that one. hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by OptPrime View Post
    I don't know if this helps but i've been impatient as well, especially due to my love for Pandora and having no sense of deirection, i caved in and got this. I mean they have more but i preferred that one. hope this helps!
    Cradle price looks reasonable, but the battery price on that site is crazy. That's an generic battery that is on eBay for like $5.00 that they sell for $50? Isn't that price gouging. I was scared to buy something for $5.00 so I found a eBay seller from California to buy from, same battery $15.00, works great but when buying something that clearly comes from China, they tend to work for 6 months, and then won't hold charge. So far mine is fine, and if it clunks out after 6 months, no biggie, only $15.00. But $50.00, I'd be pissed if it stops working within 2 years!!

i got everything from the site, most things are reasonable. i guess i didn't want to hop around.

I bought a generic car cradle with a 14" goose neck. I also bought a 1 amp charger which allows me to run ALL apps and programs and still gain a charge. Then for audio I just have a 3.5 jack from my cd player that I plug into. It all works great! all and all it was like $40, but you could get a cradle for much cheaper then I did if the length of the goose neck doesn't matter. So about $25. If you guys want pics let me know.

Please, I'd like to see what it looks like, or at least a link to it?

Gooseneck Car Windshield iPhone 3G Cell Phone Holder - eBay (item 370346753955 end time Apr-07-10 19:46:34 PDT)

This cradle works well for me, shakes a little on the freeway but no big deal. The 14" is perfect for my windshield, it keeps it out of direct sunlight for the most part.

High Output Car Charger

Best car charger out there. It is just as powerful as the home charger. You can use google maps, pandora and whatever else you want and it still gains a charge.

3.5mm Aux Auxiliary Cable Cord To RCA MP3 3.5 mm#9650 - eBay (item 200442802792 end time Mar-24-10 22:00:43 PDT)
    Only will work for you if your car stereo has the inputs in the back of it, which mine did. Otherwise there are other cables I'm sure would work for you. You just have to pull out your deck and see what your options are.

Thanks for the post. Looks like the Amzer branded dock.

Quote Originally Posted by nailedtonothing View Post
    So it's been a few months and I gotta know. Where's the car dock already? I love using the google navigation and pandora while i'm driving but it's getting old holding the phone on my lap while traveling. We really need google to release this thing and I'm just wondering if anyone knows when it'll be released.
    I am hoping they are holding out for the Verizon N1 release. Maybe they think they will get more sales if they release it with the Verizon N1? Who knows...but that is what I am hoping for.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links