Invisible Shield - Bestbuy

This is a discussion on Invisible Shield - Bestbuy within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that my local Best Buy has the Zagg Invisible Shield. It is the "Screen Only" and they ...

Thread: Invisible Shield - Bestbuy

Invisible Shield - Bestbuy

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that my local Best Buy has the Zagg Invisible Shield. It is the "Screen Only" and they have it selling for $20.99. However, when you show them that Zagg has it for $14.99, they will match the price.

Their SKU for it is 9756418 BBGOONEX1S

Here is how it looks, the picture is a bit misleading as it shows not only a screen protector but also the bottom front and top front. When you open the package, they only provide you with the screen portion only.

Regards,
    Brian

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

FYI Prox and light sensors work just fine with this on!

I have had 3 Zagg shields on the Nexus one..I just don't like them on Nexus one. Screen becomes to blurry and its not clear texture . Not to mention they cost less then $4 each wholesale. That tells you the quality of the product. It was made for helicopter blades, not a high quality OLED screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links