What is the best anti-glare screen protector?

This is a discussion on What is the best anti-glare screen protector? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was just wondering which anti-glare screen protector everyone thinks is the best for the Nexus One? From what I have gathered I think I ...

Thread: What is the best anti-glare screen protector?

What is the best anti-glare screen protector?

I was just wondering which anti-glare screen protector everyone thinks is the best for the Nexus One? From what I have gathered I think I am going to go with the Clarivue one:

HTC Google Nexus One Screen Protector from Clarivue

Just wanted the opinions from people who have purchased a screen protector already. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I swear by clarivue, in fact i just got mine in last night lol. I love the material it's made out of, no oil will get on your screen and get smeared around. I also found that my finger now glides perfect 100% of the time.

Check out the video they have for installing their screen protectors. instead of going from left to right i did from bottom to top and i didn't get a single bubble. This is my 3rd phone using their screen protectors and they have all worked flawlessly.

I was looking for one that was similar to what the verizon rep had on his Incredible

...it was a privacy one, which is not the greatest deal for me, but it had a ever so slightly rough looking appearance that kept off the prints and grease. If I do get this one, which one is it that gives that feel??...either one of this brand, or is it the "anti-glare" one only. Someone at Nexus support said he didn't know but thought I should look for a mat finish

It appears from what you say, that this may be the one...do you agree?? Am I really going to be sacrificing that much brightness indoors??

thanks so much
    Eric

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links