Innocase II + Clarivue Anti Glare = Awesomeness

This is a discussion on Innocase II + Clarivue Anti Glare = Awesomeness within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; my screen protector came in last night. It went on perfectly smooth with out a single bubble. My innocase II came in about 30min ago ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innocase II + Clarivue Anti Glare = Awesomeness

Innocase II + Clarivue Anti Glare = Awesomeness

my screen protector came in last night. It went on perfectly smooth with out a single bubble. My innocase II came in about 30min ago and the case slid on flawlessly.

Some people had problems with the Innocase II and seidio's screen protectors but the Innocase II slid right over top of the clarivue with out an issue.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What do you think of the case?is it made of a hard plastic or or a softer plastic?I'm looking for something that can absorb an impact..stan

Quote Originally Posted by bmf5150 View Post
    What do you think of the case?is it made of a hard plastic or or a softer plastic?I'm looking for something that can absorb an impact..stan
    It's not your normal plastic. the "hard" plastic ones you get for like $5 on ebay are a hard brittle plastic. Those will crack and shatter. This material seems like it's made from more then just plastic probably a composite. The coating on it is a soft rubber coating that isn't sticky rubber but gives you a good grip on the phone.

I'd imagine if you drop it on a hard surface from where your standing it will be fine.. in fact someone already has on this forum.. if you plan on using it to kick field goals with.. well i dunno about that lol

does the case add thickness, and does the screen protector have anit-fingerprint? Also does it make the screen look grainy? Really need good case and screen protector ready for when the vzw nexus 1 comes out. Thanks alot

also how long did it take to ship or can you buy these at the mall?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    does the case add thickness, and does the screen protector have anit-fingerprint? Also does it make the screen look grainy? Really need good case and screen protector ready for when the vzw nexus 1 comes out. Thanks alot
    also how long did it take to ship or can you buy these at the mall?
    The case is of course going to add a little thickness, it's impossible for it to not. To be honest the phone is extremely thin, almost too thin and i feel the case gives it just the right thickness and grip.

The screen protector does not make the screen look grainy at all. In fact i can never tell it's even on the phone. I show it to people and every single comment is "wow there's a screen protector on there?" that should also answer your fingerprint question, it doesn't leave any. If you touch the screen with dirty or sticky hands just take a damp cloth and it wipes right off and perfectly clean.

I doubt you'll find anything in the store. Clarivue is not in the US so it takes about 7-10days to get to me in Virginia with the standard free shipping. Seidio takes how ever long you pay for, i think they have a 3 day option for a few dollars more.

thanks so much for help greatly appreciated

any pictures so we can have an idea ow our phone will look like if we go this route on protecting our precious NEXUS ONE?

I'm running the same 2 things on mine and I absolutely love it!
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

[quote=ScottyPimpin;24647]
    The screen protector does not make the screen look grainy at all. In fact i can never tell it's even on the phone. I show it to people and every single comment is "wow there's a screen protector on there?"
    Sorry but I really couldn't disagree more. I had the benefit of being able to compare 2 Nexus One's side by side, one with the Clarivue Anti-Glare and one without. Both set to the same wallpaper and same brightness settings. The one with the protector definitely looked dimmer and the wallpaper image not as sharp. I'm happy for you that you can't tell the difference but I just wanted to offer my perspective to the person that asked the question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links