so who makes the best protective case??

This is a discussion on so who makes the best protective case?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i bought the Case-mate tough case and its nice, i like the case itself but what I really hate is how it attracts lint easily, ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so who makes the best protective case??

i bought the Case-mate tough case and its nice, i like the case itself but what I really hate is how it attracts lint easily, but then again at times they're some what easy to just wipe off? Im really not a big fan of rubber/silicone cases

I read all the posts in here, so no one has tried Seidio's innocase II surface yet? it resembles the Incase for the iPhone and I loved that case so hopefully Seidio's delivers the same satisfaction.

For me it's just an ordinary pouch.
    PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com
    With such a beautiful phone, i like to show it off whenever i can when i use it.lol
    nah, really i just dun like the bulk when taking a phone call sometimes.

all in all, its a nice case, i like it, um... it's leather.

I got the BodyGuardz brand film, covers almost entire phone and doesn't make it impossible to pull out of my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Question about the on/off ease with the tough case. Certainly you can't use the phone with the case on in the desktop dock, so how easy is it to put on, and take off? I really think I'm going to get one, but I use the dock daily, and don't want to fight with the case every time I use it.
    I dont know about the toughcase but the Innocase II comes off and on easy but is pretty secure. I wish there was a case that fit in the dock but its pretty simple to take off.

I love leather case also, Mine one is from PDair, It is the best case I never use before, Since I bought the cheapest case from the outer shop in the pervious years, but they damage by monthly so, I design to buy a more high quality one to replace those low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by droidzer View Post
    For me, it's these guys:
    HTC Google Nexus One PDair Accessories Leather Case, Aluminum Metal Case, Silicone Case, Screen Protector - PDair.com

I've honestly be deceived by ebay, and also the innocase for the droid that i also own.

but with these guys, i make a purchase and i don't have to look back.
    Lot of marketing guys are prowling in this forum.
    Look for statistics for all the messages and you can find members like droidzer are more involved in promoting one website.

I ordered an Epik Resin case but haven't received it yet. My friends with BB's use them and it's not expensive - $4.99. Seems ok on the BB, they like it because it doesn't get stretched out like some others.
    You can have a look at them here www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.

Bodyguardz

I got a bodyguardz. I have since dropped my nexus, had it in my pocket with my keys and countless other things I never thought I'd do. I would recommend this product.

I am about to switch from the iPhone. Been searching for a case similar to my Switcheasy Vulcan. It's a hybrid case and very durable. Switcheasy and Speck (my two fav.) have yet to join the nexus one crowd. Anyone have a suggestion?

People with the gelli case from casemate, does it fit around the nexus tightly snug or loosely?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links