so who makes the best protective case??

This is a discussion on so who makes the best protective case?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Gene2420 People with the gelli case from casemate, does it fit around the nexus tightly snug or loosely? i have a bodyguardz ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: so who makes the best protective case??

Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    People with the gelli case from casemate, does it fit around the nexus tightly snug or loosely?
    i have a bodyguardz and a hard silicon case and i really doubt anything would happend lol

I can vouch for these guys. I had a great experience. There was a tiny issue with my order and they quickly solved it. I ordered again (cases are now 5 bucks!) and I got it in a short amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by coachfam View Post
    I got mine off Cimo and they came in about two days (same day shipping!). My cousin in California received his 3 days after he ordered it. From what I can tell, it's the similar to what ultra case has. They also sell on eBay (feedback is low but so far so good), they have a link on their site. I'd recommend the black or Clear, although they are more expensive than the rest (2 or 3 bucks). My cousin says the Silicone are also pretty good.

Cimo Cases, We got you covered

This thread is nice but we need some pics. Come on guys post pics of the cases your using.

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    This thread is nice but we need some pics. Come on guys post pics of the cases your using.
    Will a movie do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ohFXyWfTE]YouTube - Innocase II Surface Google Nexus[/ame]

I made this for another thread but is relevant for here too.

You sir are the man.

glb
    Thanks be upon you logger...

I took some images with my Nexus. I had my Blackberry around so I took pictures with the cases on, but I ended up getting my Blackberry wiped while trying to figure out my password. Sorry about the quality, I'm not in a well lit area.

Clear, Smoked, Black, and Smoked Hard Case. Black is my favorite, then smoked hard. I got all four for around 20 bucks. Soft Gel : Cimo Cases, We ve got you covered
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by sn0warmy View Post
    Yep, The Case-Mate Gelli case is phenominal and worth every penny. I am extremely picky about my cases. With my iPhone I went through at least 10 cases before I found one that was a good fit, sleep, and provided decent protection.

With the Nexus One I instantly went with the Gelli case and it blows any case away that I ever had for my iPhone.

- The fit is absolutely perfect
    - It makes the phone easier to hold and less prone to slipping out of your hand
    - It slips in and out of your pocket easily
    - It is a good mixture of a rubber and a hard case for good grip as well as protection
    - adds very little bulk to the phone
    - it does not collect lint and dust like typical rubber cases do.

I'm so satisfied with the case that i ordered a second one as a spare.
    I'm thinking of ordering this case as well. What is the screen protector like? Is the screen still entirely functional when it's on?

I've tried 4 different cases for my N1. The hard plastic cases give good protection but are a pain when needing to remove in order to mount your phone in the desktop dock or the car dock. I ultimately chose the rubber gel skin which gives very good protection and easy to remove.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links