so who makes the best protective case??

This is a discussion on so who makes the best protective case?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; who makes the best protective case for the nexus one?i been looking at the inocase II and some of the casemates.what do you guys think?i ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so who makes the best protective case??

so who makes the best protective case??

who makes the best protective case for the nexus one?i been looking at the inocase II and some of the casemates.what do you guys think?i just want my phone protected from a fall.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yesterday I got a gelli case and today I got a tough case...both are made by case-mate. The tough case offers much more protection than the gelli and I would recommend it for those looking for the most protection. It has a rubber/silicone soft case underneath and a plastic case that fits over the rubber one. It isn't bulky and the screen is protected from falls because the rubber part of the case protector sits higher than the screen, while the gelli case is flush with the screen.

I like the leather flip and it works well with gelaskin.

I got the case - mate tough case today (ordered it Tuesday and got here Thursday) and I really like it. I feel like I could drop it in this thing and not worry

YXB
    So far Seidioonline.com has the best line of products and customer service, follow by Case-Mate.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by wbigdub13 View Post
    I got the case - mate tough case today (ordered it Tuesday and got here Thursday) and I really like it. I feel like I could drop it in this thing and not worry
    Do you concur with the previous poster that's the case protects the phone all around. That is the front and back

The gelli case doesn't really protect the front of the phone. The case sits flush with the screen. The tough case from case-mate on the other hand is raised higher than the screen and would protect screen down landings better than the gelli.

I'm going to guess that the better the protection the worse the reception since reception bars have been known to drop while holding just the bottom part of the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    I'm going to guess that the better the protection the worse the reception since reception bars have been known to drop while holding just the bottom part of the phone.
    i never heard that before?so dont hold the bottom?

i got the gelli case from case-mate, it came with a touch screen protector but i havnt put it on yet

the gelli case it nice, with just enough grip =)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links