Good in-Ear Headphones with mic and volume control

This is a discussion on Good in-Ear Headphones with mic and volume control within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I really like v-moda headphones they have great sound different size silicone earpieces and a built in mic. to answer your phone....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good in-Ear Headphones with mic and volume control

I really like v-moda headphones they have great sound different size silicone earpieces and a built in mic. to answer your phone.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

I asked ZAGG Cust Support about the ZAGGsmartbuds (ZAGG | ZAGGbuds | iPhone Earbuds, In-ear Headphones, Earphones) if all the advertised features work with the N1. Will let you know what they say. Has anyone tried these?

I haven't, but I've been eying them for a while now. Let us know what they say, please.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I haven't, but I've been eying them for a while now. Let us know what they say, please.
    Here's the response from ZAGG, which does not seem too promising. Anyone willing to test these?

In regards to your email, unfortunately we have not tested the ZAGGsmartbuds with the Google Nexus One so are not sure which features will work with your device. If you would like to purchase the ZAGGsmartbuds and try them out you are more than welcome to. If they do not end up working the way you would like with your device your purchase will be covered by a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just received my zaggsmartbuds (anyone else find the long, one-word name sort of asinine?) in the mail.

They work just fine with my N1. The button works just like the middle button on the iPhone earbuds I've been using ever since I switched devices. For example, in Music Mod or PowerAMP, a single click plays/pauses audio, double-click skips forward, triple-click skips back. Though I don't think it should make any difference, I'm running CM6.1-RC1. I'm sure it's the same no matter what ROM you're on, though.

Also, the volume control uses a mechanical slider, so it works with our phones (unlike the dedicated buttons on the stock iPhone earbuds).

Hope this helps any Google wayfarers trying to scope out these earbuds for their N1

Quote Originally Posted by SoSquidTaste View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just received my zaggsmartbuds (anyone else find the long, one-word name sort of asinine?) in the mail.

They work just fine with my N1. The button works just like the middle button on the iPhone earbuds I've been using ever since I switched devices. For example, in Music Mod or PowerAMP, a single click plays/pauses audio, double-click skips forward, triple-click skips back. Though I don't think it should make any difference, I'm running CM6.1-RC1. I'm sure it's the same no matter what ROM you're on, though.

Also, the volume control uses a mechanical slider, so it works with our phones (unlike the dedicated buttons on the stock iPhone earbuds).

Hope this helps any Google wayfarers trying to scope out these earbuds for their N1
    Thanks for the Tip!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I use Zagg Smartbuds too. I like it very much, and love how hang over your neck and not too low when they come off. I am unrooted and the music control button works just fine both in the stock player and Mixzing too. And knowing that it is covered with Zagg invisible shield makes it even more better.

How much were they? Actually, I now prefer buds to in-ear headphone because of the vibration and rubbing sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by just999in View Post

How much were they? Actually, I now prefer buds to in-ear headphone because of the vibration and rubbing sounds.
    ZAGG | ZAGGsmartbuds | iPhone Earbuds, In-ear Headphones, Earphones

Join their 12 weeks of Christmas Giveaways to get a discount if you're interested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links