Tuff-Luv Silicone Case for N1

This is a discussion on Tuff-Luv Silicone Case for N1 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, Does anyone have experience with this case? Tuff-Luv Silicone skin case cover for Google Nexus One - eBay (item 380210275986 end time Mar-27-10 12:40:52 ...

Thread: Tuff-Luv Silicone Case for N1

Tuff-Luv Silicone Case for N1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No experience with the case you posted, but it looks like it'd be a lint-magnet and it covers the light/proximity sensors and LED. The sensor thing is also a problem with a few other cases out now, for example the Case-mate Vroom. I recently ordered a case-mate Gelli for my N1. Also, the Tuff-Luv doesn't come with a screen protector. The Gelli does for less money.

i got a silicone case and screen protectors from these guys,very happy with them!!www.HandHelditems.com

Quote Originally Posted by hso View Post

No experience with the one you have shown.

but what i can say is that this is a holy mother of silicon case!!
    PDair Luxury Silicone Case for HTC Google Nexus One (Black) by PDair by PDair - PDair.com

it has a slightly thicker cut than others, with a pattern pressed to it, I dunno how to describe it, it just gives it an extra protection, it does not shift position easy, and also it would not attract lint also.

I am anticipating it's arrival, tried it on other phones before, and now I'm so looking forward to this baby to protect my Nexus One.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links