Gym belt clip/holster with Gelli Case

This is a discussion on Gym belt clip/holster with Gelli Case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought the Gelli Case from CaseMate (which is great) but I need something to clip the phone on to my shorts when working out. ...

Thread: Gym belt clip/holster with Gelli Case

Gym belt clip/holster with Gelli Case

I bought the Gelli Case from CaseMate (which is great) but I need something to clip the phone on to my shorts when working out. An arm band is too restrictive and putting the phone in my pocket really worries me when I'm moving around. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kfink85 View Post
    I bought the Gelli Case from CaseMate (which is great) but I need something to clip the phone on to my shorts when working out. An arm band is too restrictive and putting the phone in my pocket really worries me when I'm moving around. Any ideas?
    Watch Rocky before you workout. The Eye of the Tiger song that's now stuck in your head should last you through your workout. You can leave your phone safely in your locker.

Anyways, I use a small mp3 player that i got for xmas that I use for my workout. I don't want to damage my N1 or get sweet on it.

Or you can try this: Spring Clip Holster I think it works with a case.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Thanks. Do you think my Gelli Case will fit on that holster? I want to never take off my case if possible.

Thanks. Do you think my Gelli Case will fit on that holster? I want to never take off my case if possible.
    It works with the innocase from seidio. You might want to compare the demensions of the two cases. As long as it's close enough, I think it should fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I works with the innocase from seidio. You might want to compare the demensions of the two cases. As long as it's close enough, I think it should fit.
    Did you get one of these? - I also have the case-mate gelli case and am looking for a holster to work with it.

Thanks in advance.

No I don't have that. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bought this original iphone case and used the holster with my nexus one which is protected by a silicon case. Fits perfectly. I paid $5 for the brand new case.
    NEW SPECK CLEAR ARMOR SKIN HOLSTER CASE FOR iPHONE - eBay (item 320507901998 end time Apr-25-10 01:00:33 PDT)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links