batteries from ebay?

This is a discussion on batteries from ebay? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; so i need a spare battery and ebay has a bunch and it ranges from $5.99 and up. is there any real difference in quality ...

Thread: batteries from ebay?

batteries from ebay?

so i need a spare battery and ebay has a bunch and it ranges from $5.99 and up. is there any real difference in quality between them?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is a guy on XDA that bought some different batteries and did a bit of testing. BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims! His results were not great, but if a battery is cheap enough, then it's not a horrible purchase.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    There is a guy on XDA that bought some different batteries and did a bit of testing. BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims! His results were not great, but if a battery is cheap enough, then it's not a horrible purchase.
    iono the battery i bought off ebay has been pretty good and was cheap

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    iono the battery i bought off ebay has been pretty good and was cheap
    I'm just saying that someone actually did some repeatable testing and published their results. They weren't very good.

I bought an ebay battery for my Tilt when after using the OEM battery for about a year. I then swapped back and forth between the OEM and the Ebay battery. It lasted another couple of years and the OEM battery did die after a while.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I guess it all depends on the seller

i mean also you get what you pay for lol

Lightbulb batteryboss baby

Thanks for the plug bro.

One way to find out accurately... send that sucker to me! You can hit me with a message on the bottom of my site, then I'd give you my address, you order the battery to be shipped to me, I test it three to five times and fedex it to you fully charged, posting the results on the site. I'll even throw in a well-written thank you email and cover the postage from me to you. I haven't stolen anyone's battery yet!

Doug Simmons

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links