Headphone cable with Next/Previous control

This is a discussion on Headphone cable with Next/Previous control within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Spent at least two hours googling for this specific requirement; I want a headphone extension cable with mic, specifically with the nex/previous switch similar to ...

Thread: Headphone cable with Next/Previous control

Headphone cable with Next/Previous control

Spent at least two hours googling for this specific requirement; I want a headphone extension cable with mic, specifically with the nex/previous switch similar to the included earbuds. I chronically skip around my music library (16gb memory), don't like having to constantly "wake up" the phone, especially when I'm driving! I use the same in-ear earbuds at when I'm performing with my band for monitoring, they're rather expensive, and I like using the same high-quality earbuds for regular listening.

Ideas?

Daryl

yagerd001@gmail.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by yagerd001 View Post
    ...don't like having to constantly "wake up" the phone, especially when I'm driving!
    It's illegal to drive in Hawaii while using earphones.

Hmm. Didn't explain very well. Still looking for the same capability, since I use 1/8" input on in-dash stereo when driving.

Also, same requirement applies to pretty much any activity; jogging, etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links