You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One

This is a discussion on You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; This sounds really wierd but where can I buy the sleeve that comes with the phone? I went on ebay and typed in "android sleeve" ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One

This sounds really wierd but where can I buy the sleeve that comes with the phone? I went on ebay and typed in "android sleeve" "nexus one sleeve" "nexus one case".. and alot more and nothing showed up. I'm getting a N1 in a few months and would like to use the sleeve for my current phone. Thanks

If I understand what you're saying, the Nexus One pouch cannot be bought separately - it only comes with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillrays View Post
    This sounds really wierd but where can I buy the sleeve that comes with the phone? I went on ebay and typed in "android sleeve" "nexus one sleeve" "nexus one case".. and alot more and nothing showed up. I'm getting a N1 in a few months and would like to use the sleeve for my current phone. Thanks
    Yeah that pouch is a novelty so try asking folks on this forum maybe someone will part with theirs

Quote Originally Posted by AshleySn1 View Post
    If I understand what you're saying, the Nexus One pouch cannot be bought separately - it only comes with the phone.
    Yeah, I figured so. I'm just amazed that I couldn't find at least one on ebay.

Well, I know I'm not getting rid of mine

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Well, I know I'm not getting rid of mine
    I don't blame you.

I would send some cash somebody's way if they didn't want theirs anymore and is just looking to get rid of it.

neoprene case

hey guys..new here and have put a wanted ad for the neoprene case like ashleysn1 did).. have a desire and would love this case if anyone has a spare or will part with one.. (not eaten by the dog tho!!!) i'm in UK but will pay shipping etc and a good price..i tried calling htc but as not a nexus owner i was shot down!

many thanks and hope you can help.

thank you for the heads up, i just ordered one wow free.... haha

hey dnsmo...how are you going to sleep tonight knowing how much i need that case???!!!!!!!!:rofl3:

I bought my Nexus One on craigslist. It didn't come with the sleeve so I wanted to get one. I tried calling them, but they said they will need to know the information (name/address) of initial buyer.. which I don't know.. what should I do?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links