You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One

This is a discussion on You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just called as was told they are not giving them away if you lose them any more, but you can buy it for $9...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can get a replacement sleeve from Nexus One

I just called as was told they are not giving them away if you lose them any more, but you can buy it for $9

Looks like they got smart :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tagon42 View Post
    I just called as was told they are not giving them away if you lose them any more, but you can buy it for $9

How long does it take to get a new sleeve? Just lost mine this morning on the train in to work...Sad Day.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Up to $14 today, but it includes shipping.

Here is the direct line for the Nexus One support line:

1-888-216-4736

That should save you a few minutes. Also was able to get a free sleeve and battery cover. They are shipping out tomorrow apparently. My guess is the folks that said it cost money may have called and gotten thier freebie already.

Quote Originally Posted by ik10 View Post
    Here is the direct line for the Nexus One support line:

1-888-216-4736

That should save you a few minutes. Also was able to get a free sleeve and battery cover. They are shipping out tomorrow apparently. My guess is the folks that said it cost money may have called and gotten thier freebie already.
    I just called in to get my first one. They quoted me $7.99 plus 7 shipping. $7 shipping? on a neoprene case. That is just crazy. I don't need it that bad.

Yeah...I just called. Only if the case is defective will they replace it for free if not you have to buy it +shipping which is around $14.99.

Just go to ebay. I bought a similar one. It feels really different from the original but eh. It works I guess.

You guys who are unable to get a free case and can't find a "nexus one sleeve/pouch" on eBay should modify your search to an iPhone sleeve or pouch. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on eBay before. With them being so close in size, I'm pretty sure this will work.

3GS is thicker than Nexus One and managed to fit into the pouch. A little tighter, but it fit

FYI someone on ebay is selling these for $1 plus $3 shipping. I just bought 3 of them (I lose cases a lot)...

OEM Neoprene Case Pouch For HTC Nexus One G5 Android - eBay (item 220629915260 end time Jul-29-10 20:00:40 PDT)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links