Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by jaeisber It actually works. It's a Duracell portable charger with 4 Eneloop AA batteries giving me about the equivalent of 2000mah capacity ...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    It actually works. It's a Duracell portable charger with 4 Eneloop AA batteries giving me about the equivalent of 2000mah capacity when I use USB cable to connect the two. The only issue is that it is slightly too big .
    Please tell me you dont actively use that...:rofl3:
    Actually I do... :D

When I hike, I take my backpack anyways, so I leave them connected. When I do this, it does more-a-less double the life of the phone. I need this because the GPS chip is fully in operation while I use the tracking apps.

So, I put the charger in the place where MP3 player is supposed to go, and USB cable sticks out where headphone cable is supposed to come out. Obviously, the cell looks like hell with a fat black USB cable always connected but hey it works!

You should try it. :D

yhbae,

I actually did something like that with my iPhone and got tired of it which is why I purchased the N1 so I could use an extended battery...

This is starting to scare me... I have invested a lot of money to get away from Apples "no change batter" that is truly inadequate. Yes the iPhone does everything it claims to do as long as you don't want to do it for more than about three hours. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by HolmanGT View Post
    yhbae,

I actually did something like that with my iPhone and got tired of it which is why I purchased the N1 so I could use an extended battery...

This is starting to scare me... I have invested a lot of money to get away from Apples "no change batter" that is truly inadequate. Yes the iPhone does everything it claims to do as long as you don't want to do it for more than about three hours. :-(
    Don't worry, I am pretty sure someone will come up with a working solution. I also have a feeling that they currently have a defect batch. How hard could it be? It's physically a larger battery. Its just a matter of time before we have an acceptable solution (well, at least a bit better than what I am doing right now!)

Hello All,

Just wanted to share an article from Engadget Mobile's Chris Ziegler:

Seidio's 3200mAh battery for Nexus One: the results are in -- Engadget Mobile

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by yhbae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    It actually works. It's a Duracell portable charger with 4 Eneloop AA batteries giving me about the equivalent of 2000mah capacity when I use USB cable to connect the two. The only issue is that it is slightly too big .
    Please tell me you dont actively use that...:rofl3:
    Actually I do... :D

When I hike, I take my backpack anyways, so I leave them connected. When I do this, it does more-a-less double the life of the phone. I need this because the GPS chip is fully in operation while I use the tracking apps.

So, I put the charger in the place where MP3 player is supposed to go, and USB cable sticks out where headphone cable is supposed to come out. Obviously, the cell looks like hell with a fat black USB cable always connected but hey it works!

You should try it. :D
    haha nice...so much for the nice small form factor of the N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudeaux
    It could quite possibly be that there was a bad batch of batteries.

I'm just hoping that the RMA department gets back to us regarding the RMAs we've been waiting on. Paul K. has been waiting for a week now, unless he got it since his last update.
    Hello,

I believe we have happily taken care of Paul K! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you have filed an RMA, please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to take a look into it for you!

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello All,

Just wanted to share an article from Engadget Mobile's Chris Ziegler:

Seidio's 3200mAh battery for Nexus One: the results are in -- Engadget Mobile

Regards,
    Sure it does wonders...when it WORKS. Lots of people seem to have problems or bad batteries. Not worth the investment right now if we dont know that it will work.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I'm just hoping that the RMA department gets back to us regarding the RMAs we've been waiting on. Paul K. has been waiting for a week now, unless he got it since his last update.
    Hello,

I believe we have happily taken care of Paul K! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you have filed an RMA, please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to take a look into it for you!

Regards,
    seidioseidio,

I am rather new to this forum is it safe to assume your are a SEIDIO representative? I sure hope so, if you are it makes me feel much better about my investment.

But I would like to ask... What are the chances that a bad manufacturing run got past QA? Have there been many recent complaints about current 3200 mAh purchases?

The link to the review you posted is the one that got me to purchase your extended battery!!!

PS - To the poster that made the comment about "so much for the thin design", I agree with you but thin is a sales gimmick if you really want it to work from the time you get up till you call it a night (reasonable expectation IMHO) then thin is only for advertisement brochures. You should see my iPhone with it's slide on MiLi 2200 mAh Bat-Pack but it gives me two days of service with absolutely no concern about running out of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by HolmanGT View Post

Hello,

Regards,
    seidioseidio,

I am rather new to this forum is it safe to assume your are a SEIDIO representative? I sure hope so, if you are it makes me feel much better about my investment.

But I would like to ask... What are the chances that a bad manufacturing run got past QA? Have there been many recent complaints about current 3200 mAh purchases?

The link to the review you posted is the one that got me to purchase your extended battery!!!

PS - To the poster that made the comment about "so much for the thin design", I agree with you but thin is a sales gimmick if you really want it to work from the time you get up till you call it a night (reasonable expectation IMHO) then thin is only for advertisement brochures. You should see my iPhone with it's slide on MiLi 2200 mAh Bat-Pack but it gives me two days of service with absolutely no concern about running out of juice.
    I assume you were referring to my 'thin' comment. However, I was referring to:

not the Seidio battery.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Oops - Sorry I did think you meant the SEIDIO battery. I agree the external battery pack idea while it fits the end users current needs - it really does give a whole new meaning to THIN!. :-)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links