Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by HolmanGT Oops - Sorry I did think you meant the SEIDIO battery. I agree the external battery pack idea while it fits ...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by HolmanGT View Post
    Oops - Sorry I did think you meant the SEIDIO battery. I agree the external battery pack idea while it fits the end users current needs - it really does give a whole new meaning to THIN!. :-)
    haha, no worries. I can understand the confusion.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Hey I was going to patent that design! Is it that bad? :D

haha, not if you dont mind carrying around a phone the size of the first cell phone
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudeaux
    It could quite possibly be that there was a bad batch of batteries.

I'm just hoping that the RMA department gets back to us regarding the RMAs we've been waiting on. Paul K. has been waiting for a week now, unless he got it since his last update.
    Hello,

I believe we have happily taken care of Paul K! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you have filed an RMA, please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to take a look into it for you!

Regards,
    Thank you! I have it all packaged up and I'll get it shipped out tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the replacement.

Just an update, I never got a reply from the RMA department, but seidioseidio pm'ed me on Monday to say that a replacement was actually approved and sent out last Thursday. Weird that it still hasn't arrived though, since it was sent via USPS First Class International.

Will post the results when it arrives, currently getting nearly a day's worth from my stock battery with light usage.

[EDIT] Just to be more clear, I take my phone off the charger at around 7am, and get home around 10 to 11pm (overtime everyday ) I haven't actually gone through a whole day without charging my phone, but from the way the battery goes down I think it should last me till I get home if I don't play games or surf the web all the way home on the bus.

Hi.
    I ve many problems with my seidio battery:
    1) Very often the device (twice per hour) is auto rebooted each time the device vibrates. Many times I press power button and then It starts to boots, so It was off. In all these cases the battery was full and after this issue it goes to zero
    2) With battery full (100%) I remove the battery and put it again and the level is at 0% so I ve to charge it again. Its a very serious issue because the only way to reset the device if it is frezzed is removing the battery.

Obviously I cant use this battery so I went back to stock battery.
    70€ battery + 30€ shipping + 30€ UE taxes. Really hope Seidio fixes this situation

I ve sent two email since sunday (2010-04-04) and didnt get answer
    Dani

Quote Originally Posted by dherrero View Post
    Hi.
    1) Very often the device (twice per hour) is auto rebooted each time the device vibrates. Many times I press power button and then It starts to boots, so It was off. In all these cases the battery was full and after this issue it goes to zero
    2) With battery full (100%) I remove the battery and put it again and the level is at 0% so I ve to charge it again. Its a very serious issue because the only way to reset the device if it is frezzed is removing the battery.

70€ battery + 30€ shipping + 30€ UE taxes. Really hope Seidio fixes this situation

Dani
    Ouch. And I thought my 20+usd shipping was expensive. I'd recommend that you pm seidioseidio and see what can be done. That worked for me. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    Hi.

70 battery + 30 shipping + 30 UE taxes. Really hope Seidio fixes this situation

Dani
    Ouch. And I thought my 20+usd shipping was expensive. I'd recommend that you pm seidioseidio and see what can be done. That worked for me. Good luck!
    Agreed. SeidioSeidio seems to be able to move things along.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

dherrero,

My recommendation to you is DON'T put that battery back in your phone under any conditions even if SEIDIO ask you to for some trouble-shooting reasons. I would be very concerned that prolonged use of the battery you described could be harmful to your phone, not likely but why take the chance.

For what it is worth I sent an email to SEIDIO tech support and to my surprise received a phone call from some very nice tech/engineer (whatever) assuring me that they have not been receiving any excessive complaints on this particular battery and assured me that if it did not function correctly that all their products are warrantied and that I would have no problem having it replace.

Mine is scheduled for deliver and at the sake of repeating myself, I will definitely post my findings good bad or indifferent. I in fact will post progressive reports as I use it so no one will have to wait for even inconclusive feedback.

PS - I would like to ask everyone that is having 3200 problems if you bought it directly from SEIDO or from a SEIDO retailer or God forbid some super deal on eBay (as in counterfeit). I would like to know if we "the end users" can help track down where these bad batteries are coming from considering that SEIDO apparently has no knowledge of the problems some of us have encountered.:confused:

Hi.

70 battery + 30 shipping + 30 UE taxes. Really hope Seidio fixes this situation

Dani
    Hello Dani,

Thank you for your comments and we would like to help, please PM us again with your order information this time and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links