Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by seidioseidio Originally Posted by dherrero Hi. I ve many problems with my seidio battery: 1) Very often the device (twice per hour) ...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dherrero View Post
    Hi.
    I ve many problems with my seidio battery:
    1) Very often the device (twice per hour) is auto rebooted each time the device vibrates. Many times I press power button and then It starts to boots, so It was off. In all these cases the battery was full and after this issue it goes to zero
    2) With battery full (100%) I remove the battery and put it again and the level is at 0% so I ve to charge it again. Its a very serious issue because the only way to reset the device if it is frezzed is removing the battery.

Obviously I cant use this battery so I went back to stock battery.
    70€ battery + 30€ shipping + 30€ UE taxes. Really hope Seidio fixes this situation

I ve sent two email since sunday (2010-04-04) and didnt get answer
    Dani
    Hello Dani,

Thank you for your comments and we would like to help, please PM us again with your order information this time and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,
    Thanksˇ
    Just sent the email to you with the order id. Hope this is solved
    Dani

Just to check, you do mean PM and not email, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    Just to check, you do mean PM and not email, right?
    Private message. I guess the email isnt public. Any way he answered me

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart610 View Post
    Anyone have an suggestions for a case for this thing with the 3200mah extended battery? No pouches. Did that for a day. It's annoying pulling it out of your pocket then pulling it out the pouch every 45 seconds a new texts comes in. And I'll be updating tomorrow. I'll be using the extended battery with my regular use without purposely abusing it to see where I am at this time.
    Try this case: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034CMQFI/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: For Nexus One / New Google Phone Premium Executive Vertical Leather Case Pouch Holster: Everything Else[/ame]

i so wanted to get one. then i came across this thread and now i'll have to think thrice. is the battery really so bad as reported?

I think you're only seeing exceptions on this battery. I'm going on almost a month with this battery and it's far surpassed my expectations for what it does. I use my N1 constantly and I consistently have 30%+ battery life after 20 hours of heavy use. From what I've seen Seidio has been quick to resolve any issues. I would recommend this battery to any heavy power user. Any questions feel free to ask. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by eatrojak View Post
    i so wanted to get one. then i came across this thread and now i'll have to think thrice. is the battery really so bad as reported?
    I read some of the bad reports, which prompted me to call EIDIO tech support. They say their is nothing wrong with the battery. I asked if there may have been a bad batch to which they replied "none that they were aware of and if I did get a bad one they would swap it no questions asked.

I also notice that there seemed to be a lot of posts on this "bad battery" problem but if you look close there are just very few that were very prolific in the quantity of post. (No reflection on the posters I would have been very upset if I got a bad one also.)

Now I can't give you a long term evaluation but when I got mine charged up (first time not 5-6 as suggested) I immediately tried to drain it by using it as much as I could. The morning of the second day it was reading 75% charge remaining.

If I was you I would go for it and God for bid you do get a bad one EIDIO will make it good of that I am totally confident.

PS - I decided to go back to my iPhone. Not because of the battery that is for sure but I was extremely disappointed int the N1 compared to the iPhone. Also if you are interested in the battery I just happen to have one with two days usage. Make an offer (via PM), if you don't find it to be everything you expected just send it back to me.

If I have violated forum rules please feel free to delete this post and accept my apologies. Ignorance is bliss... or something like that.

I just got my N1 on Friday last week and have cycled the battery a few times now. On average I am getting around 14 hours of battery life out of my N1 with moderate use. At night, I have to try to run down the battery so that I can get a full charge over night. With normal use, I could expect to go through a full day without having to worry about charging my phone. I may have gotten a good battery, but the stock one seems good to me.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

This battery plus rooted equals endless fun!!!

I got my replacement battery. Charged it over night, started using it this morning. The replacement works much better than my first one. After 3 1/2 hours of moderate use, the battery is at 75%. This is much better than the stock battery.

Edit: It's almost been 10 hours since I start using the new battery and I've still got 29% power remaining. And this is only the initial charge! Now that's what I call awesome. Now I just need to wait for the back cover to arrive because they forgot to ship one with the battery.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links