Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; how about the review for the Seidio 3200mah back cover? I heard that the back cover can fall off easily, and its easy to get ...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

how about the review for the Seidio 3200mah back cover?
    I heard that the back cover can fall off easily, and its easy to get dust inside the cover.
    is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by ronan_zj View Post
    how about the review for the Seidio 3200mah back cover?
    I heard that the back cover can fall off easily, and its easy to get dust inside the cover.
    is this true?
    I never had my back cover fall off it seemed to lock closed pretty good. That said it does have a lot of blunt cover to push the cover up and off especially if it is in your pocket.

As far as dust - you bet! There is no real seal what so ever around the bottom 1/3 of the cover and the flash and camera hole are not sealed (no clear cover like the factory supplied back cover).

If I was going to be concerned about either of your concerns it would be the dust/pocket lint getting in the phone. If you don't abuse the way you handle the phone I don't think the back cover coming off would be a very common issue (IMHO).

PS - I lost interest in the N1 and returned it to Google and am now back on my beloved iPhone with a MiLi 2200 mAh Power Pack and all is NOW GOOD.

N1 looks better than my 3Gs, but I don't like the battery life on the phone.
    I have read a few review about seidio 3200, it seems Seidio has lot of bad batch on 3200 battery

Just get my Seidio 3200 mAh, and when I charge it... it went from 55% charge to 100% in 5 seconds... quite strange.

After about 2 hours unpluged, my phone was laying next to me on the desk, and it decide to reboot itself...?! This never happend before with the original battery.

do you guys know if the extended battery can fit with the nexus car dock?

No it won't. Keep the original battery and back in your vehicle. Minor inconvenience to switch but the car dock use is worth that inconvenience for me.

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've received my replacement from Seidio (shipping takes forever to Asia) and it's working very well.

Tested my stock battery with my current setup yesterday and it lasted around 15 or 16 hours before it died. With the extended battery I can go over 18 hours and still have over 30% left (currently at 69% after 11+ hours of use).

Current setup is CyanogenMod 5.0.6 with pershoot's OC @ 1113GHz, auto-brightness, autosync, Facebook sync, gTalk, and email checking every 10 mins.

Ok. I must have a bad battery. I've had my battery for nearly a week now and I'm getting about 3-4 hours of battery life. My standard battery gets at least 5-6 in the same config. I'm on my 4th complete drain and charge cycle. My batter has been unplugged for 7h 2m & 54s and is in the red. However, 68% of the battery was drained in only 1h 42m & 36s of talk time. My display was on for 22% of the time (1h 6m 49s) and Cell stanby (3%), Phone idle (3%), Android system (2%), Android OS (2%) and News/Weather (2%). That's it. Yet I have a red battery indicator. This is driving me nuts. I'm seriously about to chuck the battery and the phone if I can't get better life out of it. This is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Luq07 View Post
    Ok. I must have a bad battery. I've had my battery for nearly a week now and I'm getting about 3-4 hours of battery life. My standard battery gets at least 5-6 in the same config. I'm on my 4th complete drain and charge cycle. My batter has been unplugged for 7h 2m & 54s and is in the red. However, 68% of the battery was drained in only 1h 42m & 36s of talk time. My display was on for 22% of the time (1h 6m 49s) and Cell stanby (3%), Phone idle (3%), Android system (2%), Android OS (2%) and News/Weather (2%). That's it. Yet I have a red battery indicator. This is driving me nuts. I'm seriously about to chuck the battery and the phone if I can't get better life out of it. This is ridiculous!
    I believe you have BOTH a defective battery and a defective phone. Get a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I believe you have BOTH a defective battery and a defective phone. Get a replacement.
    I called Google Tech Support. After the customary wipe/reset, they suspect the same thing. They think its a defective phone since both batteries drain so quickly. They suggested a keep the phone with no apps on it for a day or so & see how battery life is then. If it is still too short, they'll replace the phone.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links