Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; The back case is just as durable as the original and actually gives more protection down full back of the phone. Also, the 9 hole ...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

3200 mAh battery usage update

The back case is just as durable as the original and actually gives more protection down full back of the phone. Also, the 9 hole speaker opening lets more sound out, and the larger back also translates into better sounding audio out of the built in speaker (it's not hifi by any means as you already know)

battery life and protection sounds great Thanks!
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

@mightytalldude...I've had mine for about 3 days now and it seems like its holding up very well especially with the abuse I'm purposely giving it. But have you noticed that if you open up a battery app they read the exact same maximums. around 410:00 idle time and 7 hours and some change on the talk time. Does anybody know wh that is? Is it just the app? I would figure that if its more than twice the mAH then it would read different then the default. I'm throwing my original battery in today and comparing to the new one just to see how much of a difference it is.

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart610 View Post
    @mightytalldude...I've had mine for about 3 days now and it seems like its holding up very well especially with the abuse I'm purposely giving it. But have you noticed that if you open up a battery app they read the exact same maximums. around 410:00 idle time and 7 hours and some change on the talk time. Does anybody know wh that is? Is it just the app? I would figure that if its more than twice the mAH then it would read different then the default. I'm throwing my original battery in today and comparing to the new one just to see how much of a difference it is.
    Its possible the app only accounts for the original battery. Im not sure how easy it is for an app to check the capacity of a battery.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Red face 3200 mAh battery usage update

@freshstart610, I noticed the same thing with the time when I looked at the usage chart yesterday and I assumed the same thing about it basing it off a stock battery. I've abused the battery even more today than yesterday and and I'm sitting at 46%, but I've used the phone almost constantly since 7 this morning. Still, I'm very pleased with this battery. What's the fun of having a great phone if you can't use it all the time. I haven't rooted the phone (yet), just waiting to see what comes around with the next OTA update 2nd quarter.

thanks. I went back to my original battery today to semi put it through the things i did to the extended battery and wow what a difference. I'm at about 15% on the original and though I've used it a lot today its nothing in comparison to what I was doing to the 3200mah battery. No wifi on today..a lot of texts and browsing the net..gps off..bluetooth off...screen turned all the way up because its just so much sexier with the live wallpaper..and im currently at 15%. Yesterday with the 3200mah I had wifi on all day. bluetooth on. gps on. screen turned all the way up. texting all day. browsing all day. playing music and at 5pm I was at about 50% At that point I then browsed the internet in an effort to drain the battery. When I wasnt browsing I would play a video and let it constantly play. Around 1am I was at 11% but finally decided to charge it because I needed to go to sleep. This battery is amazing. Only drawback for me is not being able to have a case for it. I personally dont mind the extra thickness but not having the sense of protection i feel from having a case ( i like the rubber kind personally) Im a lil on edge knowing as soon as this thing drops it's over for it. So I really hope they come out with a case for it. At this point I'm pretty much willing to pay 50 bucks for a custom one if that was an option. Anyone have an suggestions for a case for this thing with the 3200mah extended battery? No pouches. Did that for a day. It's annoying pulling it out of your pocket then pulling it out the pouch every 45 seconds a new texts comes in. And I'll be updating tomorrow. I'll be using the extended battery with my regular use without purposely abusing it to see where I am at this time.

Wow, you're a popular guy. LOL. I have a horizontal belt clip case that fits the phone with extended battery fairly snug, but it fits. The battery is currently at 15% for 15.5 hours of moderate to heavy use. I understand the worry about a rubber case for the phone. I've dropped my phone once within the first 5 days, and it left a few rough spots on the upper and lower left side, but the phone survived. I've found the phone is actually much easier to handle now with the new battery/case combo, but I'm also very aware of how I handle it now to prevent a future incident. Glad the battery is working well for you also. Again, for those who want the power to play for a long time, I totally recommend this battery.

I think I saw that the 3200 back doesn't have protection for the camera lens, is this true? It's hard to make out from the images. :\

It's good to hear it helps let more sound out of the n1!
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

There is no "glass" cover for the camera lens like the original case back. It's recessed enough that if you were to get to the lens you'd really have to be trying.

as for the sound, a lot of the increase sound is from the sound being able to resonate through the back space around the battery, so it gives it a fuller sound.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links