Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by mightytalldude There is no "glass" cover for the camera lens like the original case back. It's recessed enough that if you were ...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    There is no "glass" cover for the camera lens like the original case back. It's recessed enough that if you were to get to the lens you'd really have to be trying.
    Dust could get into it though... How big is the "hole"?

The hole is the same size as the original. I have a micro fiber cloth that I use to keep the screen clean, so I've cleaned the camera lense too. That is a spot that could be improved on this design. :nexusx:

Im convinced...ill likely be getting on for my N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I have to disagree on the sound. For me since using the 3200 I've had a lot of trouble hearing my phone and the volume while watching videos. I used the stock battery yesterday and my notifications and ringtones were a lot louder and crisp. So for me the volume with the battery and new back case has been an issue. It's even worse when its in a pouch or when I try to store it into my innocase. The only 2 downsides for me so far for this battery is the lack of having a rubber case and the volume. Even still the added juice is still amazing and I'll be reporting back how it performed a little later to compare it to yesterday's performance with the stock battery.

Cool

It's the best investment I've made for my N1. Playing all day with battery to spare.

So here we go as promised. A lil later then expected and a little more use then yesterday on the stock battery and I'm currently at 57%. Has me wondering what it will be like when I get to the 5-6 full charges they suggest you do for the highest performance. I used it regulary today without trying to drain it before nights end. I'm off tomorrow so I wont need a full charge in the morning. I have the screen brightness on high. Gps satellites on. Wifi off. Over a hundred text. At least 2 hours of web browsing. 27 emails. 35 minutes of talking. 40 minutes plus of you tube videos. Yesterday with the original battery a hour ago I was at 15%. So if theres any question about performance that should answer it. It def works. Like I've said already in previous post my only gripes are with there being no protective case for it to go in and that for me the sound is lower. Based on performance alone though like mighttalldude said its def the best investment you can make for your N1. Hope this helps all of you that are on the fence.

Thanks for the review. Would you be willing to take a picture of what the phone looks like with the battery on? I know there are the photos on the website, but stock photos from manufacturers can be misleading at times.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I would upload a picture if I knew how to. I'm new here and the only way I see how to do it is to insert image using url. Anyway to upload it from the computer? :nexusx:

You should be able to post an attachment if you click the 'Post Reply' button. Its the icon that looks like a paper clip.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Here's some pictures of the battery back.

Name:  IMG_0017.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  459.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  354.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0019.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  429.7 KB

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/