Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; @jaeisber I'll be looking for your post tomorrow that you've ordered your VZ N1. Keeping my fingers crossed that it launches tomorrow. :nexusx:...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

@jaeisber I'll be looking for your post tomorrow that you've ordered your VZ N1. Keeping my fingers crossed that it launches tomorrow. :nexusx:

Heres a few shots comparing the 3200mah battery to the original battery
    Attached Images Attached Images      

@MightyTallDude and freshstart - thanks for the pics. That helps a lot.

@MightyTallDude - dont worry, as soon as it is available, I will be purchasing the N1 and probably all available accessories.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

...and some more pics. this should give you a good idea on what to expect as far as size is concerned. A lot thicker but if making it through the day and more on a single charge is your concern it's worth it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart610 View Post
    ...and some more pics. this should give you a good idea on what to expect as far as size is concerned. A lot thicker but if making it through the day and more on a single charge is your concern it's worth it to me.
    Yeah, it definitely does add a lot more size to it. I didnt realize it was that much bigger. However, it is a concern to last at least through the day. I may start off without to see how it goes. If I am not getting what I need from the stock battery, ill upgrade.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

yea it really depends on usage and what additions you have turned on like live wallpaper, gps and wifi. With moderate use at 8 o clock I was at 15% constantly. It's been a good 30 hours later with the 3200 and I'm at 39%. Looks a lot better with the original battery but I want to be able to use my phone worry free.

3xL
    i found the added size to PERFECTED my phone. i've got big sexy man hands lol so the added thickness stops my typos and mistakingly opening apps. HOWEVER...

i posted a new thread about how my new battery is worst than the stock battery (mighytalldude i pmed you)

Well that is no good..I assume you are getting a replacement
    Bought the AT&T N1.

3xL
    i'm trying to trouble shoot it before heading towards my mission of replacing it. turns out i might be charge cycling wrong. i've read that i'm supposed to let the phone di.. i usually save it from dying lol

yeah, it is definitely best to use the entire battery (let your phone die) 4-5 times before starting to charge it intermittently. It helps condition the battery. You should always power cycle it every now and then to keep the battery life up.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links