Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i rlly hope this is the case. i underperforms the original stock battery tho. for a 3200mah, thats a bad sign right? or am i ...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

3xL
    i rlly hope this is the case. i underperforms the original stock battery tho. for a 3200mah, thats a bad sign right? or am i overreacting?

From the little (actually nothing) that I know about how youve used it...I would say its probably a bad sign. but I would be working towards draining the battery until your phone dies and charge it up completely without touching the phone...then see what kind of life you are getting from it.

After that, I would make a decision.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

3xL
    i hardly used it.. i wake up...disconnect it from the charger (its 100% now)... i go and brush my teeth...look at my phone and it says 96%! in a spur of 5 minuted WITHOUT using it, the battery goes down 4 percent. i almost KNOW its a faulty battery...but since i have a 6 month warranty, i'ma go ahead and try to PROPERLY cycle charge it and see what happens...

yeah, that is definitely not good. It is likely a bad battery needing to be replaced. Although, I would be interested to know what your battery app says is using the battery...maybe you have a lot running? I dont know.

Id almost say just RMA it and get it over with...no need to waste time on a battery that is probably defective.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

3xL
    yea you're right, thing is, i'm in the process of moving and not sure about my new address (i move in two weeks) think i will just handle this when i move out. i don't want my battery sent somewhere else...RLLY hoping my battery improves after cycling it. my battery app tells me MOSTLY the display is in use. which is understandable but still, its a GIANTS battery so it should handle it fine...its faulty. i know it is...but i'ma look the other way right now to prevent punching my battery in the FACE!

what i've noticed about the battery is that when its in its 90% it goes pretty quick. but then it steadily slows down and is takes longer to die down as you go through your 80%, 70% and so on. You may have some things running to cause it to drain while its on standby. I would properly powercycle it before you send it back because with time my battery has performed better each time. After I let it die tonight it will be my 4th charge and each time it has performed better.

3xL
    i willl do that then. i have EVERYTHING on right now and display at brightest...trying to drain the battery on purpose to cycle it... should i recharge it with the phone off? or does it make a difference?

I haven't powered off the phone to charge it other than the original 8 hour charge. Hard to say, but it does sound like a defective battery. I'm at 97% with 30 minutes of web browsing this morning. I agree that it'll drop quicker at the top range for battery life, but once it hits 50% it seems to hang there for a very very long time. I've tried to keep the brightness at full, but wow that's way too bright, unless I'm in direct sunlight. Good luck on your battery, but I'd look at getting a replacement unit. :nexusx:

3xL
    OK yea my battery is defected. My battery drops five to ten percent after two minutes of use. I wonder how long its gonna take o change my battery. Kinda sucks I'm Going though his experience after the amount I paid for this battery. Now I have to pay to send it and wait like three weeks. What BS.

At least you have your N1...ha
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links