Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is true. Lol...

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

3xL
    This is true. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Here's some pictures of the battery back.

Attachment 187

Attachment 188

Attachment 189
    Whats the name of your camera..:nexusx:

So, I returned the 2800 and got the 3200 last Friday. The 3200 is the same size and is awesome. I ran the battery from full to dead for the last 4 days, and it seems to be lasting even longer. I had it unplugged from 9am to 11pm and it is still not dead! I have been running GPS and streaming music to kill the battery at night for the next night's charge. I am a medium to heavy user, constantly keep it on: full brightness, bluetooth on, 3G, GPS and sync... all day long. It's almost too much battery power, but it's nice to know that when I need it, it's gonna have plenty of juice.

All I need now is a Seidio Surface Extended case for this thing... Hey Seidio, I will be happy to "test" out the case for you... FWIW, it would be nice if it's a "slider" case and not a "snap" on.

3xL
    Yup I definitely have a faulty battery lmao

Quote Originally Posted by 3xL View Post
    Yup I definitely have a faulty battery lmao
    PLease PM me your order #, I will follow up to take care of this ASAP

Seidio .

3xL
    well thanks to this ^ guy/gal, i'm getting a replacement
    thanks seidioseidio!

ill let you guys know how it went

This battery rocks!!!

So Im back from my "HD2" adventure. Purchased the hd2 yesterday so I didnt use my nexus one much of the day which worked perfectly because the battery was dying right around the time I finished the transaction so I used the HD2 for the rest of the day. Not to excited about the HD2 using windows but if it was android the phone would be the truth. Sense UI on it is cool tho and that what I wanted for my N1 but I dont want to root it. Anyway back to my N1 today fully charged at 6:38am this morning and after a very long day Im currently at 69%. I know for a fact that if I was using the stock battery I would be getting a pop up right now saying that my battery is dying and i should alter my settings. Battery has gotten better and better with each full charge and I still have 1 or 2 full charges to do. Scary. Still waiting for a case tho but this battery rocks.:nexusx:

For an update, yes the battery life gets better with additional charges. On spring break vacation this week so the battery is getting a serious daily thrashing and it's consistently at 50%+ level at 12+ hours of heavy use each day. :nexusx:

Is Seidio planning on manufacturing a case for use with this battery? I would definitely like to purchase the battery, but I would not feel comfortable using the phone without a case.

Quote Originally Posted by speak View Post
    Is Seidio planning on manufacturing a case for use with this battery? I would definitely like to purchase the battery, but I would not feel comfortable using the phone without a case.
    Im sure there will eventually be a case for an N1 with this battery. Just a matter of time.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links