Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; It fits into the pouch the phone came with but much like urself I dont like feeling 100% unprotected when I take it out to ...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

It fits into the pouch the phone came with but much like urself I dont like feeling 100% unprotected when I take it out to use it. Hopefully they make a case to fit it but I'm sure it depends on how many people buy the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart610 View Post
    It fits into the pouch the phone came with but much like urself I dont like feeling 100% unprotected when I take it out to use it. Hopefully they make a case to fit it but I'm sure it depends on how many people buy the battery.
    Exactly, no use in making a case if only a fraction of a % of N1 owners buy the battery. There is no profit there. Wait until the VZW N1 comes out as Im sure a lot of people will be looking to buy this battery.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Red face

today is my 1st day using this battery and from my experience i would say it's long lasting.

i've turn on gps, wifi, bluetooth and set my screen to the max brightness and till now is 10pm. i have left with around 30% of juice. i started using the N1 from 8am.

downturn is the bottom of the battery cover is left with a gap.

Whatever it takes and hopefully soon. I'd like a case. I dont even care if it covers the camera lens I'd just like a case it can fit into comfortably and still let me use the phone. Whats the latest on it coming out for verizon anyway? Hasn't that date come and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart610 View Post
    Whatever it takes and hopefully soon. I'd like a case. I dont even care if it covers the camera lens I'd just like a case it can fit into comfortably and still let me use the phone. Whats the latest on it coming out for verizon anyway? Hasn't that date come and gone.
    Yeah...no one knows...its agony.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Sad to say I'm not getting good performance from the battery, charged it overnight (around 10 hours) and it's already at 71% after 3 hours. The only thing I'm doing differently with this battery is having the brightness at around 35% instead of 15%, judging by 29% battery loss already it's performing worse than the stock.

Fingers crossed it'll work better after more full discharges and recharges, but given my lousy luck with batteries I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully I don't have to RMA or something as the shipping already cost me USD$25 or so.

@Paul K. Let it run through the day and see what the battery level is at the end of the day or until it gets to 15%. Your battery will improve with subsequent charges. If your battery is less than 50% after just a couple of hours, then I would look at getting a replacement after verifying that you don't have a rogue app draining the battery. I've found the indicator level will drop fairly quickly for the first 10% but then levels off and holds much longer at 90% on down. Which charger are you using? I've only used the phone charger and not the USB connection, or a car charger, which may give different charging rates and battery life. :nexusx:

I'm still using the same setup which gave me pretty good battery life on my stock battery, checked and none of the apps show anything suspicious. Currently at 59% after 5 and a half hours. I charged it with the phone charger

I don't have the 3200 but I do have the 2800. Recently I put my original battery back in and to my shock I was getting about 10% more life from the original than the 2800???? I email the company asking for a reply with no luck, so I'm not really shur what I paid $70.00 for.

Ouch.. That sounds really unlucky. I thinks it's probably way past your first 14 days now but you can always try chatting with them using the online chat on the seidioonline.com website. I chatted with one of the ladies around 7 and a half hours ago and she was pretty helpful. Heard that the batteries have a warranty of 160 or 180 days now? Not too sure though.

The only downside is that the lady I spoke to said she'd have another department send an email to me with the instructions to RMA, but I haven't received it yet and their office seems to be closed already as the live chat is off. That was 7 and a half hours ago.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links