Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Paul K Ouch.. That sounds really unlucky. I thinks it's probably way past your first 14 days now but you can always ...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    Ouch.. That sounds really unlucky. I thinks it's probably way past your first 14 days now but you can always try chatting with them using the online chat on the seidioonline.com website. I chatted with one of the ladies around 7 and a half hours ago and she was pretty helpful. Heard that the batteries have a warranty of 160 or 180 days now? Not too sure though.

The only downside is that the lady I spoke to said she'd have another department send an email to me with the instructions to RMA, but I haven't received it yet and their office seems to be closed already as the live chat is off. That was 7 and a half hours ago.
    Please PM me your order, we will get this taken care of

Sorry for the problem

Seidio

Quote Originally Posted by backmarker View Post
    I don't have the 3200 but I do have the 2800. Recently I put my original battery back in and to my shock I was getting about 10% more life from the original than the 2800???? I email the company asking for a reply with no luck, so I'm not really shur what I paid $70.00 for.
    PLease PM your order

Seidio

Rough...seems to be a lot of issues with these batteries.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Well after my experience with 3rd party batteries (several PSP batteries and 1 Nokia E71 battery), I'd have to say that you have to go into it with an open mind and not be expecting anything dramatic. Out of the batteries I've mentioned, only 1 PSP battery managed to last longer than stock (I tried 6 PSP batteries across 4 brands), and even then it wasn't the full amount, because it simply died when it reached around 20% left.

However, I think Seidio is a reputable company and quite a few people in this thread and elsewhere have posted their good experiences with using the batteries. If you look through the thread, only 3 of us seem to have had any problem with their batteries so far. Not to mention that they have good customer service.

I only wish they had another distribution center closer to my location, so it would be faster and cost less to have the battery shipped back and returned. I'm definitely not going to use an expensive courier to send the battery back to Seidio (luckily they send back returns using USPS First Class mail or whatever it's called), so I'll probably only get the replacement battery back by the end of next week or so..

Quote Originally Posted by backmarker
    I don't have the 3200 but I do have the 2800. Recently I put my original battery back in and to my shock I was getting about 10% more life from the original than the 2800???? I email the company asking for a reply with no luck, so I'm not really shur what I paid $70.00 for.
    Hello,

Sounds like a battery to us and we are sorry about your experience! We have received your information and we will look into it and let you know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K
    Ouch.. That sounds really unlucky. I thinks it's probably way past your first 14 days now but you can always try chatting with them using the online chat on the seidioonline.com website. I chatted with one of the ladies around 7 and a half hours ago and she was pretty helpful. Heard that the batteries have a warranty of 160 or 180 days now? Not too sure though.

The only downside is that the lady I spoke to said she'd have another department send an email to me with the instructions to RMA, but I haven't received it yet and their office seems to be closed already as the live chat is off. That was 7 and a half hours ago.
    All of our batteries have a warranty of 180 days so you are definitely covered. Typically it could take us up to 2 business days to process a RMA Requests, if you could PM me your email that you used to submit the RMA we can take a look at it for you!

Regards,

I did not go through the normal RMA channel, but the lady I spoke with on the line chat told me she would get the RMA department to process my RMA and email me. I pmed you my order number a few hours ago.

Regarding my previous post of a 2800 that did not seem to be providing the power I would expect, I'm sure that I got a fluke. The fact that this company stands behind its products 110% and is committed to customer support far outways any inconvenience I may have had. There is not a lot of companies out there any more with these high standards. I for one appreciate SEIDIO's support.

Agreed. Its great that everyone has been able to return their defective batteries...just unfortunate that you had to.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Well it's been 2 days since I talked to that lady on the livechat, and over a day since I pm'ed my order to seidioseidio and I still haven't got an email about an RMA number. Looks like I won't even be able to start sending my battery back this week, I'm ahead of most people here so it's nearly midnight on Wednesday and Friday is a public holiday. There goes my hope of getting a replacement battery by the end of next week

No good...hopefully something will come through soon.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links