Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got off the live chat with the same lady I spoke with 3 days ago, she said she'd call up their RMA department. Hopefully ...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Just got off the live chat with the same lady I spoke with 3 days ago, she said she'd call up their RMA department. Hopefully I do receive the email. Sadly there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to speed up the process >_>

I just ordered one of these using Seidio's one day sale today only!
    Check it out...you can save some coin!

I'll report on it when I get it, probably next week.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

wish they where in the uk

Where is the link to this sale? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yhbae View Post

Thanks.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/s...tion-ever.html

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yhbae View Post

Thanks.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/s...tion-ever.html
    Thanks!

Nice...too bad I dont have my N1, otherwise I would buy something.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Awww. I ordered my battery a week ago. I should've waited a week so I could have taken advantage of this sale.

Regardless, I just got my battery today. I'm currently in the process of doing the initial 8 hour charge. Will follow up in a few days with my results with this battery.

Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not yet impressed by thus battery. I charged it overnight for just under 10 hours. Took it off of the charger at 6:35am. I put the battery through medium usage with the screen brightness set to medium and GPS turned on. I mostly did web browsing and listened to a podcast for an hour. Then I did some IMing with IM+. At around the 30% mark, I turned the screen brightness to low and turned off the GPS.

The battery died after 5 hours and 10 minutes.

Now, I do realize that this was only the initial charging (With the charger that came with the phone). But I at least expected it to outdo my stock battery, which dies after 6 to 6.5 hours with similar usage.

Should I be concerned that the battery is faulty? Has anyone else had similar results after the initial charge?

I'll continue conditioning the battery by doing the recommended 5-6 full charges, but if this doesn't improve to be much better than the stock battery, then I'll have to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudeaux View Post
    Awww. I ordered my battery a week ago. I should've waited a week so I could have taken advantage of this sale.

Regardless, I just got my battery today. I'm currently in the process of doing the initial 8 hour charge. Will follow up in a few days with my results with this battery.

Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not yet impressed by thus battery. I charged it overnight for just under 10 hours. Took it off of the charger at 6:35am. I put the battery through medium usage with the screen brightness set to medium and GPS turned on. I mostly did web browsing and listened to a podcast for an hour. Then I did some IMing with IM+. At around the 30% mark, I turned the screen brightness to low and turned off the GPS.

The battery died after 5 hours and 10 minutes.

Now, I do realize that this was only the initial charging (With the charger that came with the phone). But I at least expected it to outdo my stock battery, which dies after 6 to 6.5 hours with similar usage.

Should I be concerned that the battery is faulty? Has anyone else had similar results after the initial charge?

I'll continue conditioning the battery by doing the recommended 5-6 full charges, but if this doesn't improve to be much better than the stock battery, then I'll have to return it.
    Welcome to the club. At least mine lasts somewhere close to the stock battery (maybe an hour or so less). Done the full discharge and then recharged for at least 8 to 10 hours around 6 or 7 times, battery life is still the same.

Good luck getting it replaced, I've been trying to get a RMA number since Monday, spoke with the same customer service rep on their live chat twice and pm'ed seidioseidio as well. Gave in on Thursday night and used the RMA form on the website. 1 whole week wasted.

Seems like a lot more people are having problems with their batteries lately, at least in this thread.

They seem responsive, but I haven't received anything concrete from them (no reply from seidioseidio, no RMA number in my email).

I've submitted an RMA request via the website. The battery life isn't getting better. In fact, it seems to be getting worse. My battery has been steadily losing charge today, and the phone has been on standby almost the whole time. Currently at 40% after 5 hours. And I've hardly touched the phone all day.

I'm thinking of just getting the refund and ordering two more stock batteries from Google's store.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links