almost here!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on almost here!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; so hopefull the nexus one comes to vzw on the 23rd. my question is what is the best screen protector. i want one that doesn't ...

Thread: almost here!!!!!!!!

almost here!!!!!!!!

so hopefull the nexus one comes to vzw on the 23rd. my question is what is the best screen protector. i want one that doesn't hinder the touch screen whatsoever. i wheather brightness or how it feels(making it feel worse). Any suggestions from personal experience?:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

day 3

everything seems to be fine so far. I haven't had any 3G issue except when I was in Tmobile store. This is the first touch screen phone I got and maybe that's why I feel that it is a little too sensitive, which I think will actually work out better when I put a protective film or some sort on it.

I did have one problem this morning. The alarm must have not been loud enough. I slept right through until 12 and got to work late! Plus, I am losing a little bit of sleep playing with the damn thing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links