case-mate tough case w/ clear shield

This is a discussion on case-mate tough case w/ clear shield within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just ordered the black version today - was really tempted to order the green version too, but I decided to play it safe and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: case-mate tough case w/ clear shield

I just ordered the black version today - was really tempted to order the green version too, but I decided to play it safe and stick with the black one.

I also posted a suggestion in their feedback forums (asking to buy just the silicone part).

Basically every user visiting the forum has 10 votes allocated - which they can use to vote on suggestions. Higher ranking suggestions get looked at and they can choose to implement them.

Allow customers to order JUST the silicon part of Hybrid Tough cases.

If you decide to make your own suggestion, the site even does a preliminary search for you - just in case somebody else made a suggestion before you.

You can also choose to withdraw your votes if you need them back

i think i will buy the naked case and the tough :P for an extra high protection... :P

BTW great news guys... i got a reply on my email and they said you will be able to buy just the silicon case in different colors.. the option on the website should be up latest Wednesday they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    BTW great news guys... i got a reply on my email and they said you will be able to buy just the silicon case in different colors.. the option on the website should be up latest Wednesday they said.

How thick is it with the tough case on? Is there a side ways holster that fits with it? Otherwise ill have to go with the seido case. unless i can fit this in the seidio holster Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links