case-mate tough case w/ clear shield

This is a discussion on case-mate tough case w/ clear shield within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I purchased the case mate tough case black on black from a forum member. Came in today abdicate already had a phantomz clear shield. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: case-mate tough case w/ clear shield

case-mate tough case w/ clear shield

So I purchased the case mate tough case black on black from a forum member. Came in today abdicate already had a phantomz clear shield. I ended just putting on the case mate without taking of the clearshield and it fits, looks, was feels amazing. I'm not case person but I love this case.
    it comes with 2 parts. First is like a silicon case you can buy on eBay for like 6 bux and u put your phone in it first and than you pop it into the plastic piece. It is well made and I think if anyone here is shipping for a case this is what you should get.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

thanks for the info. with 2 layers, does it make the phone much more bulky?

I have it too. The added size is perfect. Not bulky at all. Great fit and grip. The silicone part actually is slightly above the screen, so it will protect it from being screen side down. I took it off after a couple of days just for fun, and without it, the phone felt way to skinny and slippery in my hands. Needless to say the case went right back on.

Quote Originally Posted by rwilliams View Post
    thanks for the info. with 2 layers, does it make the phone much more bulky?
    Feels fine for me, it obviously adds some bulk but phone is def. much safer and it feels and looks great. I Really like it

I thought that the phone was too thin to use when I first got the N1. (I am coming from a G-1 with the clear plastic case you can purchase from tmobile stores). I've had this case on for over 3 weeks now and I love it. The added bulk makes the phone fit my hand better and feels solid.

For those that are worried about it adding too much bulk, put your N1 inside the neoprene case that it came with. This will give you a good indication at how "thick and bulky" the phone will be.

My only complaint about the case is that they offer it only in black and pink. I would like to see more colors and options to purchase only the inner skins.

Just checked the case-mate site..they now offer the case in blue and green skins....how I wish I could buy the green one...*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
    Just checked the case-mate site..they now offer the case in blue and green skins....how I wish I could buy the green one...*sigh*
    same here, i just bought the black on black and they came out with the green on black, wished i could buy just the green silicon part.

Quote Originally Posted by cyben76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
    same here, i just bought the black on black and they came out with the green on black, wished i could buy just the green silicon part.
    Yeah I've made several requests...its a no go. I just can't justify spending another 30$......

Just sent them an email requesting to purchase a diff color also... just the silicon piece. Hopefully they will agree

case-mate

the best damn case ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links