Nexus One Cases Vs IPhone Cases

This is a discussion on Nexus One Cases Vs IPhone Cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ive looked everywhere for a case for my N1 there are only a few types and it doesnt satisfy my taste. I hate the fact ...

Thread: Nexus One Cases Vs IPhone Cases

Unhappy Nexus One Cases Vs IPhone Cases

Ive looked everywhere for a case for my N1 there are only a few types and it doesnt satisfy my taste. I hate the fact that there are thousands of iphone cases that are really nice, why cant N1 have em? Any one have any thoughts on this

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Because iphone has over a million users while the n1 has just started launching its phones to many carriers....give it a month after its released to verizon and it will be up there with the iphone

Exactly...and how long has the iPhone been out? It takes time for 3rd parties to get products out. A lot of times they dont get their hands on a device until it is available to the public.

Like leedaddy said, give it a month or so after the Verizon release and you will start seeing a lot more.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Also, truth be told there are very few "nice" Iphone cases....

No need for cases! This phone is SO nice. I use a Seidio spring clip holster and that is all I need

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    No need for cases! This phone is SO nice. I use a Seidio spring clip holster and that is all I need
    No need for cases until you drop the phone and scratch it up.

I agree with there being a lack of cases though. I'm happy with my Seidio for the moment but I need a new case..... Lack of choices makes me unhappy.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links