Seidio Innocase II Questions

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocase II Questions within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey I was looking at buying this case, I was wondering does the case collect dust and such behind the phone? Can the back get ...

Thread: Seidio Innocase II Questions

Seidio Innocase II Questions

Hey I was looking at buying this case, I was wondering does the case collect dust and such behind the phone? Can the back get scratched by using the sliding mechanism? I had a incase slider before for my iPhone and it scratched the back of the iphone up. So just curious before buying.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

With any case, there is going to be a slight dust buildup.

Its veryyyy tight with the phone, but if you keep it on for a week or more, its gonna be dusty once you remove the case. I keep mine phone in my pocket when its not in my hand so it gets gross sometimes if i don't take the case off for a bit.

The back of the case has a velvet like felt material, so it slides on the phone reallyyyy soft and won't scratch the back.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I don't notice a huge build up of dust. The nexus one's surface is nothing like the glossy iphone's surface. Nexus doesn't scratch easily and I doubt dust is going to matter with this case.

Here's a visual video of the case from my mind blowing blog:
    Grenade Tech: Unboxing of Innocase II Surface for Nexus One

There's some pictures on the site too if you need some more eye candy.

I've had the innocase II on my phone for a month now. After not removing it for 2 weeks straight i took the case off to check. Between the power button and headphone jack there was some crusty stuff built up which just wiped off. Other than that the rest of the phone was nice and clean. Sometimes i notice some built up along the edge of the case and the screen but it's nothing major, just slide the case off and wipe it on your shirt.

It's a great case, i love it.

Can you use the inocase ll with any holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by bmf5150 View Post
    Can you use the inocase ll with any holsters?
    you can...innocase sell holsters...with and without the case

Basically the only areas that will build up dust are the exposed areas, such as the corners and edges of the screen, charging port, headphone port and power button. Not too much dust will actually get INTO the case and behind the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links