Phone Cover and Screen Protector

This is a discussion on Phone Cover and Screen Protector within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hopefully I will be ordering my new Nexus Tuesday and I am wondering what is the best phone cover and best screen protector? I would ...

Thread: Phone Cover and Screen Protector

Phone Cover and Screen Protector

Hopefully I will be ordering my new Nexus Tuesday and I am wondering what is the best phone cover and best screen protector? I would like to order both right after I order the phone!

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I ordered the Clarivue Screen protector and the Seidio Innocase II

i have innocase II but with an ultra clear screen protector that doesn't attract fingerprints.
    Nexus One Ultra Clear Screen Protector Nexus One Seidio Innocase II Surface Case - (OEM) CSR3HNX1-BK
    Also it ships within a few business days. Also you said you're waiting for tuesday, is that b/c your waiting for the vzw n1? I am too and just ordered these today.

Another here with the Seidio Innocase II and Clarivue Ultra-Clear. Highly recommend both. The Innocase II fits very securely and has a look and feel that goes perfectly with the N1.

Quote Originally Posted by metalman View Post
    Another here with the Seidio Innocase II and Clarivue Ultra-Clear. Highly recommend both. The Innocase II fits very securely and has a look and feel that goes perfectly with the N1.
    How do you like the clarivue ultra clear protector, does it leave smudges and finger prints like not having a screen protector? I have the innocase II and had the anti glare on my T-mobile N1. Just got the AT&T N1 in and after looking at the screen with out the anti glare protector it's like going from a tube tv to an 1080p tv lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metalman View Post
    How do you like the clarivue ultra clear protector, does it leave smudges and finger prints like not having a screen protector? I have the innocase II and had the anti glare on my T-mobile N1. Just got the AT&T N1 in and after looking at the screen with out the anti glare protector it's like going from a tube tv to an 1080p tv lol.
    Scotty - I don't even notice the ultra-clear. It definitely helps with fingerprints compared to nude--smudges reduced by about 75% I'd say. And I don't noticed a change in clarity of picture. Also, the installation was pretty easy. Putting the Innocase on slowly over the clarivue you'll be able to install without bubbles. I'm not obsessed with bubbles so I left a few on after my rash installation, but those could easily be elimated by taking it slower.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links