Tethering

This is a discussion on Tethering within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; For Verizon you must pay a 15 $$ Tethering Fee, can I just use the app without paying this fee? How does this work? What ...

Thread: Tethering

Question Tethering

For Verizon you must pay a 15 $$ Tethering Fee, can I just use the app without paying this fee? How does this work? What about other carriers?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you can download pdanet at the market and you can use it for thethering, I used this before I did the rooting thing. As far as I know on tmo(my carrier) it's free. Do a search(thethering) on this forum for further details. It's already been mention here.

I bought PDAnet for tethering. It can also connect through Bluetooth dial up netowrk. No physical tethering.

Verizon has a tethering charge, because many people who use tethering use it frequently which uses HIGH amounts of data.

If you don't have unlimited data, it can make your bill extremely high.

Be careful if you are using a second party app to tether. If your data usage is VERY high, your carrier might charge you for it, or make you pay for the internet tethering.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links