Any info for custom pdf program

This is a discussion on Any info for custom pdf program within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does it have to be a pdf? Because ... if you use Google Docs you can create a form template for an invoice that you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any info for custom pdf program

Does it have to be a pdf? Because ... if you use Google Docs you can create a form template for an invoice that you can save. They have some example templates you could probably use as a starting point and modify to fit your needs. Then on your phone you can complete the form fields, and then by selecting "share" from the menu you can either print it, email it, or share a link to it. There is an app called gDocs, or you can just use the browser.

From the computer, you can export the document to PDF, but it doesn't work from the phone. However, it does allow you to print it, and you mentioned you have a portable printer, so maybe this would work for you?

hmmmmm, thanks for the great first glance i dont know if that would work, but i am going to look into it further....would be great if i could design an estimate sheet, and then pull up the fields on the phone and input the info into the fields that would automatically populate the info into the corresponding area on the estimate sheet.....?

Quote Originally Posted by king244 View Post
    i would pay for it, and i havent found a solution yet.....i think there is a little confusion as to what id like to do....
    when im out in the field giving an estimate, i would like to be able to open a pdf (that i previously created), that has fields i can fill in such as name address price and other details....i dont mind if the pdf form is stored on google docs and i can access it and fill it in and save it, or if it is stored on my phone, either way....i just want the ability to fill in a pdf form and save it, but also print it out to my bluetooth mobile printer for a copy to give to customer....
    App in market called "GDocs" (google docs) I use it all the time for estimating. I have several templates all made out in advance. Great app and syncs with my home laptop of course and it's free. Love Google.

There is an application called 'Fill and Sign PDF Forms' and it is available on Android Market. Here is the URL:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links