IOU App

This is a discussion on IOU App within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys! Anyone know of a good App for the android that helps me keep track of money owe to me/to others? Please let me ...

Thread: IOU App

IOU App

Hey guys!

Anyone know of a good App for the android that helps me keep track of money owe to me/to others?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use Office to Go....Create a spreadsheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    I searched the market for "Office to Go" but could not find it. Is that the exact name?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    I searched the market for "Office to Go" but could not find it. Is that the exact name?
    Sorry, Documents to Go....

Thanks! Just downloaded it. Wow! It's funny because when I first got my N1 I told people it's like a mini computer, and the only thing it needs is MS Office. Well now it does have it. I do have a silly question. When I first plugged the phone into my computer right after installing the app a pop-up on the phone said something, but I didn't catch it fast enough to read it all. All I saw was "Documents to Go..... something something something...." and then it disappeared. Can you tell me what it said/says? It's not a big deal, but it's just an irk for me because I like to know what every app is doing, and missing what it said annoys me.

I did a quick Google search and found two possible apps I could use.

Who Owes What
    and
    Keep Tabs

however, I can't seem to find it in my market. I am from Australia.

Is there anyway of me getting these apps?

Thanks! Just downloaded it. Wow! It's funny because when I first got my N1 I told people it's like a mini computer, and the only thing it needs is MS Office. Well now it does have it. I do have a silly question. When I first plugged the phone into my computer right after installing the app a pop-up on the phone said something, but I didn't catch it fast enough to read it all. All I saw was "Documents to Go..... something something something...." and then it disappeared. Can you tell me what it said/says? It's not a big deal, but it's just an irk for me because I like to know what every app is doing, and missing what it said annoys me.

Not sure, never read it myself.

Dunno with how MANY IOU's you have, but ColorNote is a simple notepad-esque application where you can make a list of what you owe/need to pay back.

Then once you make your list, you can make a stickynote widget on your homescreen so you remember about owing people.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links