*Small* Power Control Widget?

This is a discussion on *Small* Power Control Widget? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am looking for a Power Control widget that takes up less room of my home screen than the one included on the phone. What ...

Thread: *Small* Power Control Widget?

Question *Small* Power Control Widget?

I am looking for a Power Control widget that takes up less room of my home screen than the one included on the phone. What I do like about it is you can clearly see what is one or off. Back in the myTouch 3G days I had a small one that indicated the wifi, GPS, Bluetooth status with a red or green light. It was very narrow but I can't remember the name.

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like it was a HTC Widget?

There are many widget controls in the Marketplace, that let you control individual controls (wifi, gps, brightness) that only take up 1x1 each.

I don't know how the widget would get any smaller though, since it is already 4x1.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by carlsbl View Post
    I am looking for a Power Control widget that takes up less room of my home screen than the one included on the phone. What I do like about it is you can clearly see what is one or off. Back in the myTouch 3G days I had a small one that indicated the wifi, GPS, Bluetooth status with a red or green light. It was very narrow but I can't remember the name.

Thanks,
    Brian
    I use Beautiful Widgets. It allows for small power buttons.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links