Will have nexus one thurs

This is a discussion on Will have nexus one thurs within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi just ordered my nexues one,will have it thurs what is the first thing besides charging it i should do, I want to find the ...

Thread: Will have nexus one thurs

Will have nexus one thurs

Hi just ordered my nexues one,will have it thurs what is the first thing besides charging it i should do, I want to find the best Applications where do i find them. Is this phone worth the wait I went to tmobile and found the HD2 was to sensitive with the touchscreen and was bigger than expected, will I be able to run cnn fox news on this phone I am hoping to have the best phone i'v had to date.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The phone is just awesome

Btw, at the start, I think you should put icons where you want them and change background if you want. Customize it ^^ Then maybe you could download some apps :D
    Hold your finger on the screen to get up Widget and wallpaper stuff...

Some apps thats nice: Gmote(you have to download program on computer too and you need wireless network connected)
    ebuddy
    google shopper
    TubeDownloader
    Uninstaller(to uninstall apps you wanna remove... easier than going into the market and uninstall)
    If you got Spotify Premium: Spotify.

Games:
    gcopter
    Papi Series
    Blocked Traffic
    Trap!
    Action Potato
    SFCave

btw, HD2?? I think Nexus One is much better... I've never tried HD2 but i've been holding one. It's a square! And the buttons, you have to click a little hard to make them go

Thanks for your kind reply, I agree with you HD@ is a brick, hope nexus feels better. Also I don't have wireless cable I have DSL is this going to be a problem ???

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links