Contacts transfering

This is a discussion on Contacts transfering within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Will there be a problem with transfering my blackberry contacts, and pictures, to my nexus one and how do I go about doing this??? thanks...

Thread: Contacts transfering

Contacts transfering

Will there be a problem with transfering my blackberry contacts, and pictures, to my nexus one and how do I go about doing this??? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jeh
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    Will there be a problem with transfering my blackberry contacts, and pictures, to my nexus one and how do I go about doing this??? thanks

I've never used a blackberry.... but I imagine you can sync your blackberry contacts to some app, and that app probably lets you export your contacts to a CSV file.. from there you can just go onto your gmail account, find the contacts area and import contacts from a CSV.. then when you starting using your N1 it'll ask you for your gmail account and it will automatically import your gmail contacts.

-j

WHAT lol this seems like it is going to get conplicated. Nexues might be going back to mobile. I am a navice !!!!! how about my what is a gmail account I use aol. Thanks

jeh
    Well, that's just how I would do it.. I guess. I suppose you could just copy all your contacts to your sim card from your blackberry.. and then when you put the sim card in your nexus one it will see them.

-j

thank you I was just kidding I will try and figure this out just a new platform for me. I might decide to go back to windows, I have to play with this new phone and se if will do most of the stuff I noe do with my blackberry. I like to read the news cnn, fox also podcasts, facebook to talk to my kids hope this nexus can handle all this. and more lol

In preparation of moving from Blackberry to Nexus One or HTC Incredible, once Verizon (the only carrier in my area) releases either one, I am moving stuff to gmail and used Google Sync for Blackberry devices: How do I sync Blackberry Address Book with GMail Contacts? - Gmail Help
    I already had a gmail account so I synced calendar and contacts, both synced fairly well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links