circular battery indicator

This is a discussion on circular battery indicator within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Zindol strange, try take the battery out, then power it on holding trackball and power button, then go fastboot then reboot and ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: circular battery indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    strange, try take the battery out, then power it on holding trackball and power button, then go fastboot then reboot and see if that happens again. If it does you may just have to do a nandroid restore.
    just done that and still the same so will i take battery out and fastboot then recovery ?

yeah, unlucky mate. I wonder why its acting up.

yeah, unlucky mate. I wonder why its acting up.
    my luck lol let you know in 5 mins the result

it wiped my data aaagghh need to get orange settings back on it and import my numbe rs etc etc and re-install all my apps i'm going to cry now lol

is that after a nandroid restore or the kspec worked after all? Coz a nandroid back up backs up your apps, settings and ROM. It should all be there.

is that after a nandroid restore or the kspec worked after all? Coz a nandroid back up backs up your apps, settings and ROM. It should all be there.
    i done the restore but it came on without data settings and apps i put on today ....weird lol

Sorry about that man. Only think I could think is maybe you did the backup before you done your settings changes today, but i get the impression you did the back up right before flashing kspec.

Sorry about that man. Only think I could think is maybe you did the backup before you done your settings changes today, but i get the impression you did the back up right before flashing kspec.
    i did flash first mate,now my problem is i cant get into my google account as it say"cant establish a reliable data connection to the server??ive put my details in to gmail but i cant access it wtf??

Nah I meant backup first, flash after. I once had a similar problem with signing into google account but eventually it went through. Type everything in again or something.

Nah I meant backup first, flash after. I once had a similar problem with signing into google account but eventually it went through. Type everything in again or something.
    cant access the market without it lol oh well at least its working get apps later if it decides to let me in thank you for all your help quick question when i go to restore it do i navigate it to the back up folder?as i just pressed restore

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links