circular battery indicator

This is a discussion on circular battery indicator within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Maybe when you try and access the market when you type in your details it will let you in, but no worries, my pleasure....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: circular battery indicator

Maybe when you try and access the market when you type in your details it will let you in, but no worries, my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Maybe when you try and access the market when you type in your details it will let you in, but no worries, my pleasure.
    its knocking me back lol can i unroot :rofl3:

Technically no, buy you can flash the stock ROM. But im gonna encourge you to keep trying man, it should sign you in. Make sure google is not auto-correcting you by changing to @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com as well. If your e mail is @gmail.com, that could be it.

Technically no, buy you can flash the stock ROM. But im gonna encourge you to keep trying man, it should sign you in. Make sure google is not auto-correcting you by changing to @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com as well. If your e mail is @gmail.com, that could be it.
    its googlemail i'm doing a restore to an earlier day let you know how it gets on lol fecking smartphones :rofl3:

yee ha restored to an earlier time and everything is there phew dont know if i want to flash new stuff noo

Glad you're back in the game. Wow, I can understand your hesitation, but as long as you have a restore point you can always explore.

Glad you're back in the game. Wow, I can understand your hesitation, but as long as you have a restore point you can always explore.
    i know mate,will go into themes section ih here see if theres anything i like lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links