circular battery indicator

This is a discussion on circular battery indicator within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; what is the name of this app as it looks good on someones screenshot on another thread...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: circular battery indicator

circular battery indicator

what is the name of this app as it looks good on someones screenshot on another thread

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

its the Kspec theme. If your phone is rooted you can flash the theme onto your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    its the Kspec theme. If your phone is rooted you can flash the theme onto your phone.
    yes its rooted but how do i flash it,can i not get it of market ??sorry i'm new to this lol

There is the kspec where you can put it on the root of your sdcard. And flash, then there is kspec morph which you can install using metamorph. An app you can get from the market. Their both on the xda forums. Just Google kspec 5.0.5.3 and they should come up.

[MORPH] Kspec 2.0+p3 for CM5.0.5.2/3 - The "more sexy bits" release [Updated Mar/25] - xda-developers

[THEME] Kspec for CM 5.0.5.3 N1 [Mar/24/10] - xda-developers

to be honest Morhing it may be easier for you. But its up to you bascially, now that you're rooted you know flashing a zip file isn't exactly rocket science.

There is the kspec where you can put it on the root of your sdcard. And flash, then there is kspec morph which you can install using metamorph. An app you can get from the market. Their both on the xda forums. Just Google kspec 5.0.5.3 and they should come up.
    installed metamorph but before it will do check its saying i dont have busybox installed???

[MORPH] Kspec 2.0+p3 for CM5.0.5.2/3 - The "more sexy bits" release [Updated Mar/25] - xda-developers

[THEME] Kspec for CM 5.0.5.3 N1 [Mar/24/10] - xda-developers

to be honest Morhing it may be easier for you. But its up to you bascially, now that you're rooted you know flashing a zip file isn't exactly rocket science.
    followed the morph link and have downloaded it and unrared it where do i put the file now

You weren't supposed to unrar it. You were supposed to put it in the androidthemes folder on your sd card, then metamorph would have dealt with it.

You weren't supposed to unrar it. You were supposed to put it in the androidthemes folder on your sd card, then metamorph would have dealt with it.
    ok will try that lol

If i remember correctly it will ask you if you want to morph all 3 files in the rar file or not, just select apply all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links