ICON deleted help

This is a discussion on ICON deleted help within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I accidently deleted my phone icon just when a able to see all my numbers I tried to change the location of the icon and ...

Thread: ICON deleted help

Unhappy ICON deleted help

I accidently deleted my phone icon just when a able to see all my numbers I tried to change the location of the icon and draged it to the trash box how can i get it back help !!!!!! lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    I accidently deleted my phone icon just when a able to see all my numbers I tried to change the location of the icon and draged it to the trash box how can i get it back help !!!!!! lol
    Long-press on an empty spot, select "Shortcuts" from the pop-up menu, then scroll down to "Phone" and select that. It will put the phone icon back on your page.

thank you for your kind reply, I think I may have stated my problem wrong, I do have the phone Icon and can make calls. What I don't have is the Icon that brings up the phone number list and other stuff like that. how do I get that back

Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    thank you for your kind reply, I think I may have stated my problem wrong, I do have the phone Icon and can make calls. What I don't have is the Icon that brings up the phone number list and other stuff like that. how do I get that back
    When you hit the phone app there is a tab for contacts. Hope this helps

press an empty space on your home screen and when the pop up shows up, select shortcut and scroll to contacts. Alternately from the applications windows, long press on contacts and it should put the icon on whatever homescreen was showing. Hope I'm being clear.

If you said yes when you the contact was dragged to the trash and it deleted the program, then I'm not sure, except that I would assume it is in your google backups, but I'm new to the Nexus, so that may not be right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links