Anyone try out HelixLauncher?

This is a discussion on Anyone try out HelixLauncher? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; From: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...scription.html A few things have changed, the largest thing being that I now use Helix instead of Home++. This means I now have Live ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone try out HelixLauncher?

From: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...scription.html A few things have changed, the largest thing being that I now use Helix instead of Home++. This means I now have Live Wallpapers back, and it doesn't FC nearly as much. I do miss the Home++ bottom bar, Notification hide option, and it's task killer though.
    Is there any difference between H1 and H2?
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    From: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...scription.html A few things have changed, the largest thing being that I now use Helix instead of Home++. This means I now have Live Wallpapers back, and it doesn't FC nearly as much. I do miss the Home++ bottom bar, Notification hide option, and it's task killer though.
    Ya Helix 2 has alot more features, including alot of those htc 'sense' like features and alot of other stuff (stuff many end up rooting for'. It is being developed to really take advantage of Android 2.1, however as of last time I looked at it, a few weeks ago, it was still pretty early and force closing alot.
    Im gonna give it a try soon to see all the features and see if it is working for me or not.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Helix Launcher work fine

Using HL for about 10 days now, havent got any FC till now. using N1.
    landscape mode home screen is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    Ya Helix 2 has alot more features, including alot of those htc 'sense' like features and alot of other stuff (stuff many end up rooting for'.
    Can you be specific? I didn't see any differences, certainly not "a lot" more, as you say.
    Rooted Nexus One

Re: Anyone try out HelixLauncher?

I love helix launcher 2! Won't use anything else!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Ya Helix 2 has alot more features, including alot of those htc 'sense' like features and alot of other stuff (stuff many end up rooting for'.
    Can you be specific? I didn't see any differences, certainly not "a lot" more, as you say.
    I just took another peek at it and now both of them basically list the same features. Helix Launcher 2 is supposed have a '3D' launcher and is supposed to be able to rotate the screen 360degrees. Last time I was looking at it I swore I saw a list of features because it is a 2.1 N1 app only at this point. things similar to Sense UI and other customizations
    I guess I can just download and see... lol

Edit: Okay, I tried it out and there is very little difference. This is because the market version is not yet .7 version which has the new features. The market is .6 version which is very close if not the same as Helix Launcher. I knew I was waiting for something. lol
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

this is my phone with HL 1...

dont stare to much the pictures of my GF he! xD

Picasa Web Albums - StrikeR - Nexus One

Yesterday I upgraded to CM 5.0.6 test 3 with Helix Launcher .7 and it's awesome! Very fast (though it seems some complain it's slow, not for me though). Hope it will be possible to upgrade to never versions, don't want to wipe really...

Oh, and I bought the trackball succession mod pro as well, patched it for CM 5.0.6 but now I'm stuck, don't know how to add new apps to the trackball list but that's another topic :D
    My sigs keep getting

I just took another peek at it and now both of them basically list the same features. Helix Launcher 2 is supposed have a '3D' launcher and is supposed to be able to rotate the screen 360degrees. Last time I was looking at it I swore I saw a list of features because it is a 2.1 N1 app only at this point. things similar to Sense UI and other customizations
    I guess I can just download and see... lol

Edit: Okay, I tried it out and there is very little difference. This is because the market version is not yet .7 version which has the new features. The market is .6 version which is very close if not the same as Helix Launcher. I knew I was waiting for something. lol
    Thanks for the update! Maybe when .7 officially comes out I'll update.
    Rooted Nexus One

ya sorry for confusion, ill be keeping an eye out for .7 myself
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links